fastbuilder is offline New Member

Chicken Hart Real Good For You

Now i know ckicken liver is a real good source for proteins but what about the harts. I love the taste. can anyone tell me the values>? high chol? bad for you as well as good ? health risk>?

Thanks

CHEERS

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    yes those little hearts have secret powers when u consume their hearts u get their courage the chicken courage

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    gross

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    they do taste good tho...

ok thanks for the laugh but can anyone tell me more about the values?

?

ok thanks.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Probably not much value to them, they are quite small.

You'd have to eat a ton of chicken hearts.

Man, just eat the CHICKEN!!!!!!!

~SC~

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Chicken HEARTS just sounds replulsive

well some people find checken replulsiv but others like it ,and some people like to eat cats and dogs or fu cking frogs. What i asked wasn't for everyone to tell me one by one whever they like chicken hearts or not but what the values are. If I gave the title: "Do chicken hearts taste good" or " does anyone like chicken hearts" then I would be the most happy man right now.

Anyway while anyone while your reading this now can anyone PLEASE tell me if they have any experience with Oxymethalone?

Ive posted three threds before in the steroid question part but not one reply on the oxy, so hope you can help

(anadrol ) I'm 25 and ive done cycles since i was 17. ive been wanting to do oxy for years now but since i get pumped up real fast just from some testo i never did. now i want to do it now im still young and my body can take more. dont get me wrong i dont need a lot to get big fast but ive done more than jut some testo's. ive done boldone, dianabol ,clen ,primo,dec,all kinds of testo's and some anavar . Now I want to know if anyone has any bad experiences with Oxy? if its too much of a health risc please let me know cause i rather not. I dont like shit like DNP and insuline so if oxy's also a health risk i would rather not. now, if i do take it ( ive got the persian ones) im planning on doing 4 weeks along with 250mg enthat and after 4 weeks stopping the oxy and taking 500mg enthat total of 12 weeks cycle. after 4 weeks clen.
    now what about the stron androgen ? should i take arimidex from the start or half way? i dont like nolva ( too many risks too with the eyes and shit)
    So tell me all positive and negative things you have to say about Oxy
    thanks 2 u all

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    The values are that they are f*cking disgusting, therefore they have no value.

~SC~

Do you think their beaks have lotsa fiber?

alphaman is offline Member
    A chicken heart is like the size of a quarter. I doubt they have enough of anything to help you or hurt you, so if if they tickle your poon, knock yourself out! If you plan on buying them bulk, and eating a shit-ton of them, my guess would be that they aren't high in fat, possibly high in protein.

And you've been cycling for 7 years and don't know the sides of anadrol ?? I think rather than somebody helping you out, you need to help yourself out and use the search button! RESEARCH!!

Chicken Heart Protein 15.55 g
    Total Lipids (fat) 9.33 g
    Energy 153 kcal

I copied and pasted this from a site that informs falconers how to make sure their raptors get a proper diet!

i know the sides of andarol but i wanted to get advice from some who did a anadrol cycle. I want 2 know personal experiencea and if anyone took and and regrets taking it or someone who took it and thought its not worth the risks at all. If you took it yourself give me your upinion, we all can read the books i have too but its not the same thing.
    Thanks for the chicken hearts info. i think eating raw egg is dusgusting and very dangerouse but some people do more than often. Now I live in the netehrlands, steroids arent as expensive here as in the US. sust is 4-5 euro's. deca the same, oxymethalone is 40eu naposim is 25 a pack just to give u some examples. Oxy costs only 12 euro's in iran. and the testo's cost 1,40 for 5 of them and some brands 10 of them for 1,40. so i think you guys in the us pay much to much for the shit. over here its illigal too but some on,,, the prices i see ,
    now i came about this site 4 or 5 years ago and it still wasnt as popular as it is these days i see. the only very sad thing is , is the fact that its become more of a kind of playgarden. over here we got a few sites too where you can use mess boards 4 advice. now the fisrt thing i noticed and the big differnece is that on this site now matter what you ask , out of 20 answers you get like 15 that dont in any way help you out. so when you get a email notification and go to the link you discover that it wasnt worth the time at all. and when it comes to doing research there are so many garabage posts that it takes you almost hours before you find what you want t know. i think much more threadsw shouls be deleted and threads that have no value at all and dont answer a question posted directly should be deleted emidietly. we have a big site over here that was built for men who want to go visit the ladies in seks clubs and behind teh windows in amsterdam. it helps a lot because before you go to visit a lady you can look her up and see if its worth it and if it does it for you or if its a waste of money. Now i wouldn't want to imagine when im on testo and a ****ing sex machine i try to look up a girl and read some shit someone posted about the color shoes she wears.
    The other very very dangerouse thing i came about where threads inwich some advice aothers on how to use things lik dnp . There is this case of a guy who took dnp and had an allergic reaction and almost died (like a lot do on dnp) and then a nother user i think it was even a administrator advizing him to wait a while and when he's better to take ot again and a bit less this time. COME ON
    Dangerouse recless and stupied advices should be delted emedietly and the one who posts them shoud be sent a warning messege at first and after the second time banned. in no way is advicing someone on how many testo's to takein a week the same as advicinng someone to take dnp since we all know what it does. i think if drinking catpiss would make you big and loose fat fast ome people would drink it.

cheers
    fastbuilder

YVR
    YVR is offline Junior Member
    Chicken hearts are low in Sodium. It is also a good source of Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus and Copper, and a very good source of Protein, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Iron and Zinc.

On the downside it's very high in Cholesterol.

thanks a lot YVR. thats what i wanted to hear. i also thought they where very high in Cholesterol. thats a very bad dowside , other than that there very very good.

YVR
    YVR is offline Junior Member
    ^ no prob

I guess one could mix them in with their egg whites as long as you don't eat buckets of them

i'll keep to the liver more. i like the hearts a lot and i could eat 50 of them in 3 minutes but i dont wanna die yet so i'll just throw a few in here and there from now. thanks for the advice .

BarBell'd is offline New Member
    I dont know about chicken hearts.....but I've been told that chicken butts have lots of flex in them....I mean flax!

You can use the search button in the steroid questions forum to find personal experiences. Everyone reacts differently, so I think you'll find varying opinions(especiallly on anadrol ), so I don't know how much this will help you. Check out Hooker's steroid profiles forum too, if you look at the profile for anadrol, they'll be a bunch of posts specifcally on anadrol, maybe that'll help you out.

They must sell chicken hearts bulk in The Netherlands, huh? I may be wrong, but I think the only time you get them here(US), is in the giblet bag of a whole chicken, and you only get one. I like fried gizzards w/ hot sauce, a southern fav here. Not the hearts though.

thankx, i'll check it out. yeah,chicken hearts are everywhere over here

Jase is offline Associate Member
    Yeah! have done Oxymethelone before, very toxic as you well know, so the normal dosage is 1 tab 50mg per day, I have to be honest I never responded as well as I hoped towards oxy, but 2 of my mates where on it and stopped using it because both expeirenced hot flushes in the eavening { sweating in bed and heart pulpetations durring the 1st week on it} but personally i never experienced any thing of the sort.

On the other hand I have heard of guys taking up to 8 tabs per day {prior compos } which is a major no,no.I have 3 other b/b mates that use to use oxy through the product Anapolin { oxy being the active ingredient } and boy did that work, expensive as hell, but the results where astonishing, and that was the use of 1 tab per day { 50mg }, the results from Anapolin i recond where one of the best if not hte best i have ever seen, they usually stacked it with Tribolin 75, Testan 100 , or laurabolin { vetinary roids }.

thanks bro, i think 2 a day is ok too, thats the usual thing. shouldnt do more than 3 a day but there are some crazy mf out there. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by fastbuilder
    thanks bro, i think 2 a day is ok too, thats the usual thing. shouldnt do more than 3 a day but there are some crazy mf out there. :-)
    Personally i would use 1 tab a day, 2 maybe for mid cycle for no more than 2 weeks, but I do not recomend 3 tabs bud, up to you , but thats my advice, oxy is very harsh on the liver and is one of the few roids that have deff been found responsible for liver problems, it is by far the most toxic anabloic out there and should be treated with respect, good luck.

Godspeed

what about starting with lnot teso ( enthat) and after 4 weeks or so sarting the oxy? is that a thought? I think I'm not gonna take it at all and gonna take dianabol instead. I pump up eral fast and dont realy need oxy and when i think of all the shit that can go wrong its not worth the risk for me.

what about starting with lnot teso ( enthat) and after 4 weeks or so sarting the oxy? is that a thought? I think I'm not gonna take it at all and gonna take dianabol instead. I pump up eral fast and dont realy need oxy and when i think of all the shit that can go wrong its not worth the risk for me.
    Dianabol is no where as harsh to the system as oxy, providing you dont go ape shit on the dosages, depending on what product label you are able to source the oxy from,Iranian, Anapolin all depends, the Iranian tabs, I found were far inferior to Anapolin, all though they both contain { suppose to } 50mg per tab.
    What you could do is start of the first couple days with 25mg and up it to 50 mg per day and see how you cope from there, most people dont have a problem with oxy { providing it is taken in moderation } and in no long term cycles, personnally I wouldnt excede 8 weeks on oxy {50mg per day }.
    What ever you decide to do oxy / dianabol use in moderation { remembering that dianabol is allso a little on the toxic side }.
    If you decide to use enthat, i would use it in conjunction with my oxy, thats just my preferance, I never like using any form of anabolic by it self, allways stack together, far better results ,durring your mid cycle you may wish to go up to 100mg per day, but do not excede 2 weeks { personally I would keep it at 50mg through out the cycle, just my preferance mind you. }

What may be an idea , which I did when on oxy was take citrus soda to help "flush" the kidneys and liver .{ just an idea what a lot of my mates do as well. }

Good luck in what ever direction you choose.

Godspeed

thanks jase, i think im gonna do dianabol again. i did it a few times before and it wordks real good for me. ive got napozim now that i find the best for me. and oxy ,,, i dont know, ill keep the bottle its still good for many years , i think ill do it whem i dont see any results anymore from anything else. its just to much of toxic shit for one cycle and me being a user for several years know that there is also a downside to strong shot like that. i mean you pump up real fast but loose it to in a few moths. so its just not worth it at the moment. thanks a lot for the info.by the way, you said if im taking enthat i should do it with OXy, do you mean you prefer something else with diana? i usually did sust with diana but i wnated to take the enthat with it this time. i did some research and it shouldnt be a problem but tell me if you think otherwise. thanks,

thanks jase, i think im gonna do dianabol again. i did it a few times before and it wordks real good for me. ive got napozim now that i find the best for me. and oxy ,,, i dont know, ill keep the bottle its still good for many years , i think ill do it whem i dont see any results anymore from anything else. its just to much of toxic shit for one cycle and me being a user for several years know that there is also a downside to strong shot like that. i mean you pump up real fast but loose it to in a few moths. so its just not worth it at the moment. thanks a lot for the info.by the way, you said if im taking enthat i should do it with OXy, do you mean you prefer something else with diana? i usually did sust with diana but i wnated to take the enthat with it this time. i did some research and it shouldnt be a problem but tell me if you think otherwise. thanks,
    I would use the dianabol or oxy {what ever you choose} in conjunction with the enthat. I take it you are just using the 2 products.
    Personally i prefer sus 250 to enthat, I would normally use 500mg of sus ,500mg and Nandrolene { Deca } with 50 mg of meth {dianabol } , If i was feeling to bloated on water retention as some times happens i may go on 30 mg of Winstrol ,thats just my preferance mind you, you must do what you want to do, one has to "play" arround to see what works for you as long as its done responsibly and not "willy nilly" .
    I will be going on a semi leaning cycle shortly comprising of deca,Winny depot, Equip and sus 250.
    What ever you decide to do good luck and keep us posted, remember that what benefits for one may not be as much benefit to another,every one responds differently, I am not a pro ,but thats just my preferance.

Take care

Godspeed

Thread Information