yung-priest is offline Associate Member

so whats the deal?

i was watching mtvs real life last night, it was "im on a diet" wit 1girl who wants 2b in a pagent, 1girl who wanted 2loose 50lbs n a little wrestler guy who was tryin 2keep his weight down. so as the shows goes on the trainers have them on a diet which consisted of chicken, rice, tuna n cottage cheese, i thought that stuff was good 4puttin on wieght not cuttin it? so can some1 help me this?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    They don't know wtf they are doing basically. It's MTV what do you expect.

~SC~

wats up swole! jus wanted to let u no i bn doin ur bicep blast work out n shit its bn makin me sore to where i can only do bi's once a week, thanks! back to the subject, well they lost weight, that 2nd girl lost like 60some lbs n 2months, accordinng to them but she did look smaller so they jus full of $hit then?

smegs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yung-priest
    i was watching mtvs real life last night, it was "im on a diet" wit 1girl who wants 2b in a pagent, 1girl who wanted 2loose 50lbs n a little wrestler guy who was tryin 2keep his weight down. so as the shows goes on the trainers have them on a diet which consisted of chicken, rice, tuna n cottage cheese, i thought that stuff was good 4puttin on wieght not cuttin it? so can some1 help me this?

all of these foods can be either used for cutting or bulking

well i was kinda thinkin so too, but is there a differnt way to cook it to bulk up as compared to cuttin? thanks 4the info

Thread Information