KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

Wow Guys, Diet Really Is The Key to Cut... Thanks Guys!!!

I just want to say thanks to anyone on here who's ever given diet advice. I am so freakin' syched right now. I've always ate extremely good, high protein, good carbs, good fats, etc, and I've always done extremely well at bulking. But lately, with my cut, I'm more ripped than I've ever been in my entire life!!!
    Before when I cut, I'd still eat way way too much, I'd cut carbs, but I'd eat twice as much fats. Good fats, albeit, but still way way too many calories.
    I've really cut back on my calories overall, and made sure what I DO eat my body is going to fully use.

Anyways, I'm just so phsyched right now, 'cause people have always said I was "Huge" but never "cut" or "ripped". Now I can finally see my abs, I have veins through my stomach, and my chest is striated like no freakin' other. I do cardio every morning, and lift hard, but my diet is where I got it all. I'm not even taking much except for energy boosters and r-ala, and I made it to under 10%, 192 pounds at 5'10" at only 19 (and no pro-hormones ever either), and I still haven't taken the juice. Now that I have everything worked out, my lifts, and my diet, I think I'm (mentally) ready for the juice in every single way, but I'll still give it a year or two still.

But anyways, wahoo I'm so stoked, I've never had abs, and now I do, and I still kept almost all my size!!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Cool beans!

~SC~

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    nice get down about 7% IMO and then try to clean bulk to as big as you wanna be...
    and i agree ... IMO diet is 80% if not more

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    good for you man.

keep it up... im sure you will!

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Great work KBZ it is awesome to hear when some one finally figures out the key to bodybuilding. I know with me I had many years of lifting and not much gains at all. Finally when I got right with my diet every thing came into place. It doesn't matter how hard you train if you can't fuel the fire it will never get bigger.

shwamin2004 is offline Banned
    I know exactly how you feel man. All my friends are keep asking me how im getting so big and lean? all I reply with is that i have a strict diet and if follow it, it helps me make HUGE gains. But they just look at me like im stupid and its all gear. Whatever helps them sleep at night

Card_Hock is offline New Member
    lets see your NEW and improved diet

I agree diet is 80%.

Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    I agree diet is 80%.
    lol yep and the other 20 is GENETICS the other 10% is Training regiemnt and AAS

It took me many years to figure this out.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by shwamin2004
    But they just look at me like im stupid and its all gear. Whatever helps them sleep at night
    Yeah I love that look

Fat bastards

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    lol yep and the other 20 is GENETICS the other 10% is Training regiemnt and AAS
    that makes it 110% ?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    that makes it 110% ?
    but you gotta give 110% to see results!

Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    that makes it 110% ?
    i see public education did you well!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    but you gotta give 110% to see results!

Do you guys remember that funny a$$ scene from "Bewitched" when the dude is a stupid basketball player?

no

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Do you guys remember that funny a$$ scene from "Bewitched" when the dude is a stupid basketball player?
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Cool beans!

~SC~
    That's the cheesiest thing I've ever heard.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KBZ
    I just want to say thanks to anyone on here who's ever given diet advice. I am so freakin' syched right now. I've always ate extremely good, high protein, good carbs, good fats, etc, . . .I'm so stoked, I've never had abs, and now I do, and I still kept almost all my size!!!!
    Awesome! Keep up the good work!

KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I was excited when I posted this It was the first day I actually did abs and had veins running up and down my stomach and you could see my abs!!!!
    I've done plenty of supplements, all NGA legal though so nothing big, I've done tons of workouts and really have that down, but I finally had a sucessful cut go and I'm so freaking happy.
    I didn't even take ephedra this year 'cause I wanted to be %100 NGA legal, steroid and prohormone free. But last year I took the ephedra, man oh man did it work, but like I said, cutting carbs only made me eat way way way too many fats, and tons of protein, all I had to do is cut my overall calories and make sure what I DID eat, COUNTED. I did better this year with less work, and better results, and the only thing I really really changed is my diet, so I attribute everything I have to it

Anyways, I'm so glad I never did the juice. Now I have all aspects of my training down, and I'm pretty proportioned and symettrical now, so I can lean bulk how I have been, and then a year or so hit the gear and really do some damage
    I was just saying, I "thought" I had my diet down, but I never really did, and now I finally have results

daos is offline Associate Member
    diet is so key to health in general. I have chrones diesease so im pretty much forced into eating correct or i go to the hospital. its amazing how eating the right things can do so much for your physical and metal state.

Thread Information