boxingbean is offline Senior Member

want to lose this PUDGE

lately gettin a pudge in the belly,, i dont know y either n it pisses me off...i fight, and when i get punched, i dont like the soft....GRRR!!!!!

i diet good.....do cardio in the am, 10min walk incline, 20 min epliptical....

then workout at pm

maybe....should i wait to pound down my 50gram protein shake till after or pre PM workout?? or during??

i drink usually 1 after cardio too...WHAT AM I DOING WRONG

the only fast food i see is subway or a on to go salad....

train n diet 5x a week.....dont drink on weekends no more.. saturday ill grub proteins and greens...sunday usually go eat with my folks or out to dinner with sumone of my choice.....my cheat day if u willl
    WHAT AM I DOIN WRONG?????

HELP..

5'7
    165lbs
    12%BF
    stocky/muscular build
    ....gut...
    Last edited by boxingbean; 08-08-2006 at 07:31 PM.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    If your concerned about excess belly fat, I would just up the time one the elliptical to 30-40 min. on an empty stomach every morning...wait 30-40 min (thats just what I do) then eat or drink your protein shake. Maybe leave subway for your cheat day unless its a salad. Just make sure your consuming the right calories etc.
    Maybe try a few of these ideas. Good luck.

gotcha....any exercises u can add???

ab workouts???

wednesdays i do:: hangin crunches...flat crunches...leg lifts, weighted side raises

the ab exercise looks good...keep with the diet and do strong cardio and you will get rid of the pudge....I'm working on that too and I just want to bulk!!

yup ahah i feel u knockin.....i bulked...too bulked, TRAPS look like a turtle shell!!! chest is out like 3 inches off my torso....but....shoulda worked the abs more often....

do u work em on one day?? or wnver u have the time?

...hahah to tell ya the truth I haven't worked them for a while. I'm trying to get the layer of fat off my abs first; trying not to build my abs out until they are fully visible....getting there slowly, then will kill my abs and make them grow.

thats what i figured...but i wanan build the muscle so its noticable as the BF dissipitates....i see the top two, but pbbt..comon, those are the 1st to come in, very dissagpointed in my self hahaha

i hear hydroxycut is very good at ridding low BF% in the torso...

never tried, never cared for it... but my nieghbor lost 45 lbs in less then a year on 2 bottles of it....(of course, he did stop working at mcdonalds.)

well...shit...i will start just hitting the eliptical machine for 30 min after workouts and 45 min after wednesday ab workouts....we'll see what happens.

jagzman04 is offline New Member
    I would do 45-60 min of cardio , 4-5 days a week...along with eating right and you'll trim up. Plain and simple. It worked for me.

Thread Information