BigErb6969 is offline New Member

Help me out guys....

Alright, Im 5'11 280lbs. Ive been tryin to diet in the past and exercise but it only works to a certain degree i wanna get some serious weight off so a good friend of mine who is quite knowledgeable about steroid products suggested I take Clenbuterol and Cytomel together....What do you guys think....How much should I take? What should I eat? How much should i work out...I just want to get an honest second opinion from you guys because all of you seem like you know what your talking about...Any help would be graetly appreciated....

Thanks,
    Eddie

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    sticky's up top .. they there to read..
    lead horse to watter and force him to drink yep.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigErb6969
    Alright, Im 5'11 280lbs. Ive been tryin to diet in the past and exercise but it only works to a certain degree i wanna get some serious weight off so a good friend of mine who is quite knowledgeable about steroid products suggested I take Clenbuterol and Cytomel together....What do you guys think....How much should I take? What should I eat? How much should i work out...I just want to get an honest second opinion from you guys because all of you seem like you know what your talking about...Any help would be graetly appreciated....

Thanks,
    Eddie
    Sad news is that its diet and exersise. If it's not working you better reexamine what you are doing.

I do not mean to diminish the thoughts of your friend whom you believe to be knowlegable, but I do not agree with what he is telling you.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    T-3 w/out at LEAST 400mgs/week of an AAS (test basically) will eat your lean muscle alive. You'll end up worse than you started, the guys are right, it's all about diet/cardio/exercise/weights/consistency/a sound plan of attack.

~SC~

Thread Information