mitch911 is offline Member

Carbs on workout days while cutting

Currently im around 185-190 and it says in the ratio chart that i should be cutting at 110 grams of carbs approx a day. But how do i make this happen if my pwo needs to be 2:1 ratio making it 100g simple carbs and then ppwo and some carbs preworkout for energy? i can keep it at 110 g on non lifting days cuz thats just 2 meals with complex carbs but what do i do on the lifting days thanks guys

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    1/2 cup of oats in morning for breakfast, carbs for pwo shake and carbs for PPWO those 3 are MANDATORY REGARDLESS... just manipuate your fats to acquire the proper calorie intake ... and since your working out your total calorie intake for the day should be raised.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    Currently im around 185-190 and it says in the ratio chart that i should be cutting at 110 grams of carbs approx a day. But how do i make this happen if my pwo needs to be 2:1 ratio making it 100g simple carbs and then ppwo and some carbs preworkout for energy? i can keep it at 110 g on non lifting days cuz thats just 2 meals with complex carbs but what do i do on the lifting days thanks guys
    2:1 is not written in stone. If your total for the day is 110 then PWO1 should be roughly 65g of carbs and PWO2 should be roughly the same in the form of solid food.

Thats what I tend to do on my work out days. I dont have carbs in the AM. I start off my day with pro/fat and stop lyposis a 1/2hour before my workout.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

mitch911 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    2:1 is not written in stone. If your total for the day is 110 then PWO1 should be roughly 65g of carbs and PWO2 should be roughly the same in the form of solid food.

Thats what I tend to do on my work out days. I dont have carbs in the AM. I start off my day with pro/fat and stop lyposis a 1/2hour before my workout.
    alright thanks guys yea abstract thats what ive been doing for the past 2 weeks and im liking it

Thread Information