FireBush is offline Junior Member

1500 calorie defecit too much?

Basically I've been on a cutter (on and off aas) for the past 2 years. Summer 2003 I was 6'0 and weighed in at a whopping 367 pounds. Over the past 2 years and after countless hours of reading, reading and more reading I finally have all my workout routines fine tuned and am currently working on diet. I joined fitday after reading a post by taiboxa. According to all the information i entered into the software i should be consuming around 4000 calories a day. Since ive recently actually mapped out my diet on paper im coming in well short. Break down is as follows 300g protien, 150g carbs (all in pwo shake and ppwo meal), 80g fats. As of this morning im down to 256, and would like to drop another 50 or so pounds. Can I feasably carry on at my current defecit without cutting too much into the muscle I've put on over the past few years or should I up the calories and try to lose the last 50 pounds over the next year instead of the next 6 months? Currently in week 4 of a 12 week prop, tren cycle.
    Last edited by FireBush; 05-31-2005 at 03:15 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yes 800 would be MAX any more and your going to be saying GOOD BYE to muscles and hellow fat storage from starvation is possible or become an ethiopian either way its lose lose...
    but since tren increases feed efficiency .. might be able too though i wouldnt reccommend it... by anymeans.

FireBush is offline Junior Member
    cool. ill bump calories up then. thanks for the input.

Thread Information