Capo is offline New Member

just starting to workout

i have a ? fellas i started working out about 2 weeks ago. I'm over weight my ? is i do cardio for about 20 mins lol and then lift but i'm also on a diet well my wife is doing weight watchers so i eat what she eats. should i be doing thati take whey protein i eat my share of protein could use more i want to loose weight but gain muscle mass. i drink plenty of water threw out the day. not sure if this post is in the right forum. excuse me if it isn't

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    there is a cutting sticky on top of the page(UN official how to cut..) click that follow that...i was overweight too at abou 210 and god knows what body fat i started workign out and saw resutls but didnt see really good results still i started following that now im 179 and trying to get to 170 before i start bulking agian......good luck.....

Motion is offline Associate Member
    Well for one thing its not a good idea to do cardio right before you workout. Try doing your cardio in the morning on and empty stomach and work your way up to about 45min/day then do your workouts in the afternoon or early evening.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capo
    i have a ? fellas i started working out about 2 weeks ago. I'm over weight my ? is i do cardio for about 20 mins lol and then lift but i'm also on a diet well my wife is doing weight watchers so i eat what she eats. should i be doing thati take whey protein i eat my share of protein could use more i want to loose weight but gain muscle mass. i drink plenty of water threw out the day. not sure if this post is in the right forum. excuse me if it isn't
    Weight Watchers is good for some as it focusses on portion control. However, it is not optimal. As was previously posted, there is a sticky at the top of the diet forum that outlines a good approach to cutting. Read it. Read it again. Read it once more. Come back here with any questions and there's pleanty of people that will be happy to help.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Capo
    Once again,, Never do anaerobic exercise on empty stomach,,read the stickys budy you have all the info hear for you

Capo is offline New Member
    thanks fellas for all the info i need it so much stuff to know but hey all the info in well accepted

Thread Information