serv40 is offline New Member

Need help with how many cals while on

I am not asking what exactly to eat, I am pretty good with this. I need to get an idea of how many calories I should run with this gear, My goal is to keep any fat gain to minimum. I want to gain as much lean muscle as possible. Im 5'10 197 between 7-9%bf. I have run 3 previous cycles low dose and not much of a stack. this time I am planning this as my my last cycle as I do not want to get much bigger. This time around it goes like this

weeks
    1-5 prop 150 eod while I was dieting. Next week starts gaining
    6-16 500mg enth
    6-16 400mg eq
    6-10 either 25 or 50 mg ed dbol havent decided
    Also thinking about growth 2-3 iu for 120 days so that gains I make are kept better and I have read it helps with scarring which I have bad from a tren cycle but not sure because I am only 23.
    .25 mg letro ed or maybe eod

I think the dosage on the gear should be high enough(could be wrong). I was going to eat something like 320 protien, 300 carbs, and around 60 fat. But I am not sure this will be enough to promote gains with the cycle I am taking. All advice would be great on how many calories I should start out eating to gain while gaining little if any fat.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    read stickies and use the harrison spread sheet.

serv40 is offline New Member
    Does harrison pertain to being on? Ive used it for awhile but that was while off. The stickies are good I used mikes as a basis always but I am not sure if that is while on or off. The concept of how much to eat is only a problem while on for me, I do not know how much extra I really need, any ideas on how much I would need to up cals while on this cycle?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Adjust the amounts you initially arrive at as the weeks pass by and you assess your results. No one is going to know the answer to this.

~SC~

Thread Information