Thread: To Swole

rssumme is offline Junior Member

To Swole

SC,

Is it possible that your SGX program would still benefit someone like me who has been reading this forum for a long time and understands the stickies?

Is there more to SGX than is generally available here on these boards?

I keep hearing very good feedback on your program but wondered if I already know everything or do you hold back a little info here?

Thanks in advance for answering. Also, thanks for all the great advice you DO contribute to this forum. It is very appreciated.

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    that should be a pm bro...

Pm

What chu talkin bout Willis?

Seriously, PM I am familiar with not.

Thanks!

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    o crap...nevermind I think you have to have a certain amount of posts....my bad

Yeah...this should be a PM or e-mail...if Swole is anything like me, I'm sure he dreads seeing threads with his name in the title...

Why me

I didnt see anything in this query that could be considered offensive or inappropriate. I dont know his email addy and I dont know what PM means. I assume I broke a rule of the board but I cant figure out what it was. Sorry for the confusion. I had only good intentions I assure you.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    E-mail is in my profile, as well as in the contact information at my site listed in my autosignature.

You can't use the pm feature, true, so you should contact me in e-mail actually as I don't handle my personal business on A.R.'s board as per an agreement w/the system admin. That may change in the future with other proposals, but as for now that is how it stands. I feel this question is better posed to me in a personal setting, however since it's now public, here's some insight.

Most importantly, one should realize that my SGX PROGRAM (as well as all of my customized approaches) is just that, a program. It's not just a "diet", but a service that includes unlimited consultation, adjustments (where you start is never where you end up and amounts/macros/etc., change over the weeks/months), VIP forum access, a complete training schedule, cardio instruction, and most importantly the success of the program is because of my spreadsheet data formulas that I use to arrive at your amounts. Those took me years to develop through feedback from those who I "tested" the theories on, and it's the reason my success is so high, because the amounts are usually spot on from the get go.

As well, the patterning is not the same, no, and some have carbs during the day, in the a.m. after cardio, some don't, etc. Again, that is something that I construct based upon who the person is, hinderances, his/her past, etc., so there are a great deal of variables. The sticky I always refer to as a good general guide, and that's what it is, a general guide.

When you want something personalized for YOU with the amounts from my formulas, my expertise in making adjustments, access to unlimited consultation from me, VIP access which houses tons of information, etc., then I am the person you'll want to look up. Most of those people who work with me, do so for many months on end, as they know they have someone in their corner who will take them to the promised land of how they wish to look, and they want someone to coach them and to do that for them. I usually only select people who are quite serious about themselves too, and who realize that nothing will change overnight and that a body composition change for the better is about hard work and making it a lifestyle.

Thanks for your question.

~SC~

Great stuff

Thanks Swole for taking the time to explain the difference. I hope I did not offend you or the board admins as I just was not aware. I found your email address on your website. Hindsight dictates that I should not have posted this here so I will take this offline.

Please dont ban me as I really didnt see the error until it was too late.

Thanks again to everyone for all the great info here.

I'm not going to ban you for this!

~SC~

Cry0smate is offline Member
    FWIW, I understood the stickies and outlines of diet here also very well, but lacked the experience to make my macros spot on. SC did that and the results were impressive.

feedback

Thanks Cry0smate!

That's the kind of feedback I was hoping to get when I originally asked.

Good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    Yeah I was thinking there might be other admins who were pissed! I dodged a bullet there! LOL

DONT

Nah, it's all good, it's an honest mistake ya know.

~SC~

No...it's not like it's going to piss us off....it's just...I dunno...when you put the name of one of the staff members in a thread, then it kinda forces us to answer it, or look like a dick...you know what I mean?

Besides half the time, when me & Swole see our names in the title of a thread, it's someone cursing us out!

I agree Hooker, I don't like being called out usually at all.

Reason being it's usually because of being cursed out, lol, or someone asking me to critique their plan, which basically nullifies the rest of the guys here who can help out and assist as well. I see that as being disrespectful.

This gentleman seemed sincere, and it was a nice change from the norm.

~SC~

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    I don't know about that....somedays he's gets a bit pissy and that banning finger starts itching.....

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    I don't know about that....somedays he's gets a bit pissy and that banning finger starts itching.....
    Are you talking tinkerbell?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Are you talking tinkerbell?
    Listen here stick boy..... don't be getting mouthy, or I'll sick ttu on ya.

tretch187 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rssumme
    Thanks Cry0smate!

That's the kind of feedback I was hoping to get when I originally asked.

Good stuff!
    I have also taken advantage of Swolecats plans and would highly recommend them to you as well. Swole beez tha' shiznit

Jake

Thread Information