Thread: Puke

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member

Puke

Today i as trying to eat my tuna fish that was covered with one tablespoon of flax oil and i threw up right after i swallowed it. Every time i think about having my flax oil i get sik to my stomach. does anyone know if the flavored flax oil is any better. i really cant eat it any more. i was htinking of using the flax seed itself an grinding it up but im not sure if i got it to match my needed macros. the way i figured it 32 grams of the grinded oil is about 160 calories and similar to one tablespoon of oil. can anyone correct me if i am wrong or recomend a substitute (anything but oil). Will almonds work as good.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by kn0bbme
    Today i as trying to eat my tuna fish that was covered with one tablespoon of flax oil and i threw up right after i swallowed it. Every time i think about having my flax oil i get sik to my stomach. does anyone know if the flavored flax oil is any better. i really cant eat it any more. i was htinking of using the flax seed itself an grinding it up but im not sure if i got it to match my needed macros. the way i figured it 32 grams of the grinded oil is about 160 calories and similar to one tablespoon of oil. can anyone correct me if i am wrong or recomend a substitute (anything but oil). Will almonds work as good.
    Almonds work well for a "good fat"
    I had the same problem when i bought some flax oil a few months back... i put it in my protein shake and i just couldn't stand the taste.
    Try NOT adding it to your tuna and just quickly down it on a spoon, thats what i will try next time anyway. You could also try a different brand of flax to see if the taste is any better.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

no

no problem with flax here. if you can't stand it (suck it up) try Udos oil. its has a better taste. you can find it at health stores. also, why mix it with the tuna. eat your tuna nad then take a shot of flax oil to get it done with. wash it down with a diet soda or water to kill the taste.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Who puts flax on tuna?

YUCK!!!!! It's no wonder you barfed, I think 99% of the population would.

~SC~

aminophiliac is offline Junior Member
    mixing it in anything just draws the process out longer. start taking down a tablespoon straight and after a while you wont even need to chase it with anything once you get used to the texture.

how bout any substitutes

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Who puts flax on tuna?

~SC~
    I agree that sounds horrid!!! I also have a problem with the tast of lfax though. I only put it in my shake, and even then, i use small amounts at a time

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    dude the flax will just enhance the fishy taste of it. I eat my tuna plain or with a 1bspn of yellow mustard with 10-15 almonds for a pro/fat meal.

You can also use 1 tbsp of real mayo for a pro/fat meal as well.

it wasnt the tuna that tasted bad. i like tuna it was the flax even when i mix it with my shake b4 bed i can taste it and i get sick. Are almonds as good or the flax is ideal.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    it wasnt the tuna that tasted bad. i like tuna it was the flax even when i mix it with my shake b4 bed i can taste it and i get sick. Are almonds as good or the flax is ideal.
    Well.....i would suggest flax instead of almonds at night. I dont know bro...I pour mine right into the cap of the bottle, which equals about 1 tbspn, and shoot it down. It's really not that bad IMO. I just know in my mind that it is getting me closer to my goals so I guess that overcomes the taste.

Almonds will be ok as well though.

N00b is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Who puts flax on tuna?

~SC~
    The guy who did the Gain lean muscle mass diet: MIKE_XXL does. In fact he posted it and I wouldnt be suprised if thats where this poster got the idea from. I was going to try it, but knew better. ewwww

Personally I mix my Flax with CytoSport's EvoPro casien protein shake and it gives it a real rich and creamy taste. yum yum

Quote Originally Posted by N00b
    The guy who did the Gain lean muscle mass diet: MIKE_XXL does. In fact he posted it and I wouldnt be suprised if thats where this poster got the idea from. I was going to try it, but knew better. ewwww

Personally I mix my Flax with CytoSport's EvoPro casien protein shake and it gives it a real rich and creamy taste. yum yum

Yea, thats right, i remember him putting that in the sticky, and I remember thinking holy shit how the **** does he eat that?!?!?!?

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    lol try that with Optinum Nutritions vanilla protien! Just the taste of it by itself makes me gag.

i did get the idea from milke xxl. anyway i got some cinnomin flax oil well see how i feel after taking it tonight

bRKBEATz is offline Junior Member
    Am I the only one who likes Flax? If its cold, I find it refreshing, I just take a tablespoon by itself. I like the grassy aftertaste too.

Quote Originally Posted by bRKBEATz
    Am I the only one who likes Flax? If its cold, I find it refreshing, I just take a tablespoon by itself. I like the grassy aftertaste too.
    Your a sick fuk LOL

i did get the idea from milke xxl. anyway i got some cinnomin flax oil well see how i feel after taking it tonight
    Let us know how the cinnamon does it for ya

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    i just fill my tbs then gulp it no problems here

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    how bout any substitutes
    Tuna and MAYO mmmmmm..............

the cinomin is pretty tolerable im not gonna say its good but i can get i down

Thread Information