Thread: Vineager

fanatic is offline Member

Vineager

Whats the thought on vineager? It clenses your liver and helps with your metabolism- it has to be good. Ive been adding a tbsp to my tuna and salads and it makes a world of difference. I am using apple cider vineager though.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    Whats the thought on vineager? It clenses your liver and helps with your metabolism- it has to be good. Ive been adding a tbsp to my tuna and salads and it makes a world of difference. I am using apple cider vineager though.
    vinegar is good for you. Do not be afraid to try a tsp. a day. Vinegar has lots of benefits, and cannot harm you more than it can do good.with small amounts. Vinegar probably could contribute to losing weight;Vinegar or any acid is good for weight loss.

but not losing fat. You will lose water weight. vinegar or lemon juice is good if you have pre-menstrual or water bloating.Obviously
    that is if you do other things to help lose weight such as a healthy diet and excersize.

Apple cider vinegar contains all the goodness of the apple in a form that is readily accepted by the body.
    Scientists have found over 90 different substances in apple cider vinegar, among them 20 important trace elements, minerals, essential enzymes, a number of different acids including malic acid, amino acids and roughage in the form of potash & pectin.
    The importance of these essential nutrients has been proven by science and it is well known that they are required in the right amounts and combinations.
    The way they are naturally combined in apple cider vinegar allows the body to make full use of them.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    I put Balsamic Vinegar on my salads, i love it! Mines good stuff as it contains extra virgin olive oil.
    Are you using plain vinegar, if so, try balsamic, its yummy.

Thread Information