rocketman954 is offline New Member

Question new diet...bf is bs

I am a newbie, I thought that aas was the key to getting where I want to be. I have decided to hold off for a while at least until I get everything else in check. I have been reading all I could find on here and this is what I am thinking to help shed the unwanted bf:

7am: cardio on empty tank
    8am: 6 egg whites, 1 cup oats
    1030am: shake w/flax
    12pm: tuna or chicken with plain baked patato
    1230pm: weight train till 130pm then shake w/dex
    330pm: turkey or chicken wrap w/ fat free dressing
    7pm: lean protein w/veggies

also taking a good multi, b6.
    taking creatine
    drinking 1-2 gallons of water a day

what do you guys think?? Also what if I get the munchies after dinner? thanks!!
    Last edited by rocketman954; 06-02-2005 at 02:57 PM. Reason: just wanted to add one more line

sound good??

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Here's what I would do (IN BOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman954
    I am a newbie, I thought that aas was the key to getting where I want to be. I have decided to hold off for a while at least until I get everything else in check. I have been reading all I could find on here and this is what I am thinking to help shed the unwanted bf:

8am: 6 egg whites, 1 cup oats Add one yolk
    12pm: tuna or chicken with plain baked patato No potato, try rice
    330pm: turkey or chicken wrap w/ fat free dressing Fat Free dressing has too much sugar, use the real stuff or some vinager/oil

taking creatine

What time are you going to sleep? If your last meal is at 7pm and your not getting to bed by 9 you need to add a pro/fat meal before bed such as a pro/flax shake or a cup of cottage cheese.

thanks man... going to bed around 1030 so I'll add the shake.

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    please post stats, BF heighth weight experience etc, i tried to help with your diet in bold. looks good to me though, you have definently read the cut sticky

8am: 6 egg whites, 1 cup oats <----- add more protein, more egg whites or 1 scoop whey.
    12pm: tuna or chicken with plain baked patato. as said before, go with rice, or yams
    7pm: lean protein w/veggies what time do you go to bed? it is important to have a long lasting PM protein so you can avoid catabolism as much as possibly while sleeping

taking creatinecreatine will give you a bloat so if you are going for the ripped look you might wana re-consider creatine

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    As for the munchies have a cup of cottage chesse b4 bed

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    SOOOooooooo BOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrDDDDDddd

8am: 6 egg whites, 1 cup oats need 30g Pro here and w/ only 3.5g Pro Per white your not getting ample pro intake w/ this meal modifty w/ more whites or pro shake

1030am: shake w/flax 1.5scoop min

12pm: tuna or chicken with plain baked patato very high GI very Dense better carb would be barly, orats, or i guess bleh Brown Rice

1230pm: weight train till 130pm then shake w/dex .25gPro Per lb of Lean body wt 1.5-2gDex per 1gPro

1hr-1hr15min after shake you need your PPWO need lean protein source and high quality high gi carb like brown/white rice or white/sweet potato THIS IS CRITICAL

330pm: turkey or chicken wrap w/ fat free dressing should be fine but pro fat 2hrs after PPWO would be more effective

7pm: lean protein w/veggies throw in some good flax or a few almonds

taking creatine water bloat yuck

PRE BED TIME SNACK should be Tuna/Flax or Casein Pro/Flax or Eggwhites/Flax want 30-35gPro and 1tbl flax

IronFreakX is offline Banned

wait 45 mins not 15 mins
    8am: 8 egg whites, 3 egg yolks +fiber or veg
    1030am: shake w/flax add some fiber caps
    12pm: tuna or chicken with brown rice+veggies
    waiting 30 mins only after eating??? wait 1.5-2 hrs
    330pm: turkey or chicken wrap w/ fat free dressing(y wait 2 hrs for ppwo? 1 hr is enough
    7pm: lean protein w/veggies and some fat u dont wanna eat protein alone

taking creatine

what do you guys think?? Also what if I get the munchies after dinner? more veggies thanks!!
    its amazing that no1 noticed the times !!!

tai u bastard u bet me to it ..................... but my post is still better jk

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    of course it is.. your special like that !

much appreciated!!

yeah u can have a cheat meal some people have cheat days

dude-man has a cheat day and is below 10% without cardio,could be his bodytype, work(maybe contruction work) and/or "supplements" try a cheat meal and try a cheat day see what works for u best

bvanderwerff is offline Associate Member
    bump

for what ??

one more question... should I make my protein shakes with water or can I use skim milk?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Do NOT use milk, no.

Check the carb content on milk of any fat percentage, 13 grams of carbs all of which are SUGAR.

~SC~

thanks SC

biggnik56 is offline Associate Member
    what are yer sats bro?

beenie is offline Senior Member

8am: 6 egg whites, 1 cup oats
    12pm: tuna or chicken with plain baked patato

taking creatine

I would kill the noon potato and replace it with a green veggie, perhaps a lettuce salad. Not a huge deal since you will work out soon thereafter, but still, uou ARE trying to cut.

With your 330 wrap, dont worry about fat free, worry more about sugar free. Most "fat free" products replace the fat with sugar. Frankly, you are much better off with the fat.

As for you night time snak, a protien shake is always good. I use a blender and thow in some ice and it makes it really filling. You can give it extra zing by throwing in 4 or fiver almonds when the blender is running. If you are still hungry try cellery, lettuce or cabbage. I make a mean cole slaw for such occasions using only cabbage a litle vinigar and Splenda.

Quote Originally Posted by biggnik56
    what are yer sats bro?
    I am 27... well 28 on the 21st. 5'11" 205 about 15% bf. I've been in the gym on and off for 4 yrs. no aas to date.

appreciate the help beenie. Yes I am trying to cut... I want to get a hard look, you can tell I work out but I still look soft. I would love to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. I was going to run a cycle, but was advised against since I have 15% bf.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    appreciate the help beenie. Yes I am trying to cut... I want to get a hard look, you can tell I work out but I still look soft. I would love to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. I was going to run a cycle, but was advised against since I have 15% bf.
    I agree with the advice that you got. At 15% you are much better than the average American, but it is not where you want to be really from what I gather. The good news is that you are within striking range.

This is just my opiion, but before I would considers AAS I would hope that you will have already accomplished two things. First, that you get your body fat down a bit, at most 12%, and better yet try fopr under 10%. If you cycle with high bf, you will wind up big, but not cut, which is really what you are aiming for.

The second thing that concerns me is that you say that you go to the gym on and off. You really need to be going consistently for a sustained period of time. I personally think a year. If you do that, follow a rigid diet, the AAS may not be necessary. If you still feel that it is, then at least you will have taken your body as far as it can go naturally before you endevor on another route.

There are so many people on this board tha know much more about this than I do, so you might want to drop in on the AAS section, to learn a bit more. In the mean time eat right and train hard and consistently and I'll bet you go a lot further than you think you will.

The on and off thing was mostly from injury. I have been in several accidents that resulted in injury. Tore my acl, broke my wrist in three places, and busted my ankle. Needless to say I have stopped stunt riding motorcycles... concrete f*****g hurts! I am now trying to stay healthy, and got rid of the death wish(sold my street bike). lol.
    SO, I will stick to it, and your advice will not go unused. thanks again to all.

Thread Information