yannick32 is offline Associate Member

Adding more protein does build more muscles

Damn is all i can say when i weighted myself this morning, at 5 feet 10 i weight in at 215 pounds and my waiste size is still the same 36 inches but i seem to have gained a good 7 pounds in the last 2 months.

Changes that i did where that i added more egg whites to my diet around 6 a day, 2 whey protein shake mixed in Soya milk and soy nuts for snakes.

I am tired of fighting with my weight at 33 years old now i havent been able to get below 200 pounds ever since i did my steroid cycle in 1999.

Deca and enhentate where the base went from 194 to around 204 in 8 weeks.

And since i am still dealing with back pain i cant do impact training, meaning no cardio for the time being, doc even took me off the bike YAGGGG.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    No cardio at all? How is a recumbent bike (back supported) or an eliptical/stationary bike going to hurt you?

~SC~

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    What about using the treadmill for some inclined walking? For 45 mins a day, 5-6 times a week. Am sure it can't be that hard on the back?

Thanks guys but my pelvic region gets real tight when i do thoses, probem with back pain is not bone related but posture and damn right side that always goes into spams.

Went bike riding with girlfriend and did a lot of elleptic cardio last week the pain was worst so he made me quit this til i finish my posture rehab exercice.

Behind the neck barbell press looking up 3 sets of 15 reps slow i use 40 pounds

bent db rows looking up 7.5 pounds for 3 sets of 15 reps

close grip seated rows i use 60 pounds for 3 X 15 reps

all of thoses work on my upper back posture

Adductors inside machine to get the pelvic and inside leg stronger i do 15 sets times 3 with 150 pounds so its getting pertty good.

Twist machine 2 sets of 25 with 30 pounds.

cable crunch 3 sets of 15 with 60 pounds.

all of this is done everyday to strenghten all that region and get rid of the damn pain.

When this is done hopefully i will be able to start real training again, lifting heavy and losing 10 pounds or so.

xpijeonx is offline Associate Member
    Is swimming an option?

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Arm ergometer is another option. It sucks though.

Swimming is a great option what does suck is that i don't have no swimming pool near my house big enought so i can swim long distance, my old gym add one but it would cost me beleive it or not nearly 400$ for a yearly subscription, SUCKS.

This summer i will try to find a lake and swim in it when i am on vacation

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    what about a treadmill just d a brisk walk ??? or do the stair stepper

Thread Information