zoso428 is offline Associate Member

just started work and i need an opinion on my routine

I am 5'10 180 and I really want to cut down last i checked I was around 20% bf but at 194 like 3 months ago. I have been training fairly seroius for about 3 years but just recently got really seroius with my diet the past couple of months. First of all I want to thank every1 for their input on this site the cutting diet worked wonders so far I am looking the best I have ever at 180 I havent checked my bf recently but I plan on it next time at the gym. I followed the cutting diet strictly along with an ECA stack and lost 12 lbs in two weeks then i had finals( i am in college ) and turned 21( tried not to cheat but im only 21 once and every1 buys you free drinks) after all that i got to 186 put on 4 lbs of fat...then the summer started Im finally back and im down to 180 whihc is 2lbs less then after the ECA stack.....I want to get to the 170 area and possibly single digit body fat...i started my internship which is 7 in the morning eveyrdya and i get drug tested randomly so im sketchy about jumpin on ECA i know its legal but i hear ephedrine will come up and i dont want to cause problems and explain it to them and so on..so ita all natural this summer at 180 here is my routine that i have been following and plan to follow for work...
    Wake up at 4:45 AM
    Cardio keeping my heart rate in the 140 area from 530:6:10
    (*NOTE i was in a wheelchair for a year so I use the elliptical its the best for me for cardio and wont harm my leg)
    7:00 B-Fast
    1/2 Cup of Oatmeal
    4 Egg whites

11:30 Meal 2
    4 oz (roughly) of chicken or turkey( i try to stay away from coldcuts but if im pressed for time to cook i use it)
    1/2 Cup (roughly ) veggies
    (*note i dont have a measuring ucp at work but as soon as my first pay check comes in it will be the first thing i get along with bringing my food scale so eveyrthign is exact I eye it out for now)

3:00 Meal 3 protein shake

5:00 Meal 4
    some sort of lean protein 40z
    1/2 cup veggies
    some sort of complex carb try to stay with oats 1/4 cup

WORKOUT
    PWO
    40 g protein
    80 g dextrose

Meal 6 protein shake b4 bed which is usually like 10ish cause i have to wake up so dam early

Its the best i can do with my scehdule..is it ok ..does anyone have any critiques they think i should make ..i was in a wheelchair for a while and bed ridden and spend a lot of time bed ridden cause i couldnt walk i was 212 lbs 4 years ago and couldnt bench press 100 god only knows what obnoxious number my bodyfat was so i just wanted to say a quick thank you to every1 for this site and the help its given me...lol thanks to all who read this long post

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Check the How to Cut sample atop the page for a good general guide in fixing your errors. It should serve you well.

~SC~

i used that in making the diet...I still have errors?

i just re read it ..i do use the flax oil as instructed which i forgot to write...the only thing off is i ahve meal 4 before i workout which becasue of my schedule is what i have to do..does that make that much of a difference?..i calculated my target heart rate to be 140...i thought i was doing everything else in the sticky...what am i missing

i also switch meal 2 and 3 because of my time given for a lunch break i eat the lean protein with veggies then

aminophiliac is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoso428
    i started my internship which is 7 in the morning eveyrdya and i get drug tested randomly so im sketchy about jumpin on ECA i know its legal but i hear ephedrine will come up and i dont want to cause problems and explain it to them and so on.
    Dont worry about the ephedrine and drug testing. It'll show up positive if you take cough syrup as pseudoephedrine is the active ingredient in most. Some poor gymnyst lost her gold medal for that but its not something you need to worry over.
    Aside from that, good luck. You seem pretty deticated to this and thats what really matters. I myself am tryin to burn off the 30 lbs i gained from my knee surgery in January.

thanks but im concernred that swole said i had errors i dont knwo what they are .....i already said the few i know of i really cant control

bump..please help with errors

Unhappy

bump can sum1 please show me the errors....

please sum1 explain..................one more bump

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Start with these guidelines...

1) protein in every meal
    2) carbs OR fat in every meal
    3) don't combine fat and carbs in the same meal.

Thread Information