steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

problems please help

Alright heres my problem. I started my cut up diet like 2 months ago, i was at 18 percent BF i have a busy schedual so i could ony do cardio 2 a week i got down to 6-8 percednt and was ripped more ripped than i had ever been then i just crashed, i went into to gym and couldnt pick up anything so i took a week off and did cardio only, now im back in action this is my second week back from the break and im holding water and im not as ripped i know this is normal i also maintained the diet durning the break, i still have abbs in the morning but there not ripped like they were... Did i hit my peak ?? i know i cant stay ripped year round but what do i do to get it back how do i schock my self ? i have heard that i should eat more or maybe i should add more poly and mono fats to the diet ?? my diet is exactlly the cutty sticky but lower carb i have plenty of energy when lifting but my heart does suck when i do cardio it takes forever to get up the 130 bpm range....Thanks guys please help. i have also been told to stop doing cardio and give my respitory system a break for 1 week then hit the cardio again and that might help ?
    Last edited by steve0; 06-08-2005 at 08:31 PM.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    I would say have a nice cheat day to kickstart your metabolism again then hit the gym hard. I think it was wise of you to take some time off. I would also recommend to drink at least 1.5 galons of water/day. This will ensure you do not hold excess water.

Good luck....oh yeah and congrats on dropping down the bodyfat bro, that is admirable.

thanks man i will try to bring my self to have a cheat day, i do take down about 1 gallon a day righ now im useing fish oil caps for poly and mono fats but at only 1 gram of fat per cap thats not enought i dont think im takeing down enough fat so my body is storing fat...it didnt have to store fat in the beging because i was at 18 percent im thinking that is the problem im gonna exsperment and ad a little more fat see what happens i just had a sirloin also forgot to mention i was eat All Natural peanut butter anbout a month ago then i quit and this started happing so becasue i cut out that fat source my body my have started to store all fats from the foos i was eating

N00b is offline Banned
    All in 2 months?? Thats pretty amazing bro'!

thanks man also weighting in about 178-180 im under 10 % right now but i was leaner 3 weeks ago.. i'll get it back...a trainer at the gym said i was in Showtime shape but that my back needed more thickness and width wich means i need more BACK my back is week so im poundin it tommorow.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    loose the fish oil caps and buy some flax oil or fish oil. The liquid is a much better souce of fat than the caps and you do not have to consume as much.

true i did this today

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    Alright heres my problem. I started my cut up diet like 2 months ago, i was at 18 percent BF i have a busy schedual so i could ony do cardio 2 a week i got down to 6-8 percednt and was ripped more ripped than i had ever been then i just crashed, i went into to gym and couldnt pick up anything so i took a week off and did cardio only, now im back in action this is my second week back from the break and im holding water and im not as ripped i know this is normal i also maintained the diet durning the break, i still have abbs in the morning but there not ripped like they were... Did i hit my peak ?? i know i cant stay ripped year round but what do i do to get it back how do i schock my self ? i have heard that i should eat more or maybe i should add more poly and mono fats to the diet ?? my diet is exactlly the cutty sticky but lower carb i have plenty of energy when lifting but my heart does suck when i do cardio it takes forever to get up the 130 bpm range....Thanks guys please help. i have also been told to stop doing cardio and give my respitory system a break for 1 week then hit the cardio again and that might help ?

post your diet, and yes you can stay ripped all year round, it's all about will power and self control!

Thread Information