solid90062 is offline Member

Kakdiesel's Cheeseburger Diet

:Hey guys i found this on another board and I just thought you guys like to see it:

Kakdiesel's infamous CHEESEBURGER DIET for CUTTING!!!!
    i posted this on another board and got quite a response so i thought i'd let you all take a look:

Okay, I've been thinking about posting this for a while now but I've finally decided to do so cuz I wanna help a few of you out since most of you are probably like me when it comes to dieting and cutting out certain foods etc.

here goes..and trust me, this diet works for cutting: you'll see why

Kakdiesel's Cheeseburger diet

When I am cutting, I eat cheeseburgers..Around 6 a day..and I lose fat..No joke..and here's how

For breakfast, lunch, and dinner I eat two cheeseburgers.

The hamburger beef is 4% lean, the cheese is fat free cheese singles, and the so called bun is two pieces of whole wheat bread.

Here's how it works out. These are the totals for macronutrient ratio's and calories

Bread (4 slices) 28 carbs, 16 protein, 4 fat, 200 calories
    4% lean beef (8 oz = two patties) 0 carbs, 48 protein, 9 fat, 280 calories

I use mustard and diet ketchup as condiments that are almost neglible amounts of calories..i stack on the tomato, pickles, and lettuce which again, have neglible calories but add "ruffage" to my meal so I feel "fuller"

Total amount for each of the 3 meals I eat like that for the day?

28 carbs, 64 protein 13 fat , and roughly 500 calories

3 times a day, puts me at 84 carbs, 192 protein, 39 fat, and 1500 calories..

Now for my other three meals i eat (one between breakfast and lunch, one between lunch and dinner, and the same before bed), consists of 2 scoops of whey which works out to 10 grams of carbs, 42 grams of protein, 5 grams of fat, and 260 calories each time.
    Therefore, when you add all of this together, my total for the day is:

114 grams of carbs, 318 grams of protein, and 54 grams of fat, and a total of 2280 calories for the day and i'm always FULL

Now the logic behind this diet (which you should do for everyday for 3-4 weeks straight) is this:

You will never crave junkfood mcdonald's cheeseburgers (my favorite junkfood by the way) and by the end of the 3-4th week, you'll be so sick of cheeseburgers and the taste of it, that you'll be dying to get a can of tuna and some oatmeal..well at least it works for me...

Plus the greatest thing about this diet is that it is high in protein, low in carbs and keeps you full...basically every thing you need to have for a successful cutting cycle...

any opinions, questions or comments?? (by the way, sometimes I add a 1/2 tablespoon of flax with my protein shakes in the morning and afternoon so that adds an additional 140 calories total for the day which isnt that much more anyways.)

i would like to re-iterate that this diet isnt magical..the combination of compounds found in red meat, bread, and stuff dont synegestically work to magically melt off fat..

the basis of this whole diet is to A) give you proper macronutrient ratios to provide an optimal environment within to allow fat oxidation and B) Give you that taste you might crave otherwise with other bland tasting diets--thus allowing you to not cheat really while still enjoying the taste of cheeseburgers daily and C) Make you so sick of cheeseburgers at the end that cheating on your diet will consist of tuna, chicken breasts and oatmeal..trust me, this shit will taste like candy after 6 weeks of burgers

so breakfast 2 burgers
    snack, shake with flax
    lunch 2 burgers
    snack shake with flax
    dinner 2 burgers
    snack shake with flax
    shake before bed

Finally Here is a pic of Kakdiesel after his cutting diet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kakdiesel's Cheeseburger Diet-kak.jpg  

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Not really sure what to say.....never heard of a cheeseburger diet before....

Its allright Neo...I never heard of it either, but it makes sense, besides I'm getting sick of chicken. I think I may switch to this for at least a little while.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I don't know how long I'd be able to last on a cheesburger diet. Mix some chicken and fish in there for lunch or something. Variety is the spice of life, right?

Kid Shred is offline Member
    I think he should've included his gear in his Chesseburger Diet.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    bla bla bla

GUARDIAN is offline New Member
    Hell just might have to try this one. Sounds way to easy to work...

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Damn, this shit sounds good.

Hey guys....this thing works! I'm pretty mindless when it comes to dieting. Everything is usally a guess. I hate measuring anything. And I find it a pain to plan out my days meals.

With that said, I modified this diet by having pita bread with Kabob seasoned hamburger. And to my suprise I am leaning out faster than ever...Nothing has changed in my training routine, but I am noticibly leaner since trying this.

This is seriously for the bonehead dieter like myself...its only been a week, but I wonder how it will go after a month or so.

Lil D is offline Junior Member
    Crazy diet but the break down of protien, carbs, and fat are great for cutting up.....is there an AS cycle with your results if so PM them to me, I am curious.

no AS at the moment...
    Was using clen , but ran out 2 weeks ago. l have been on this clean and I like the results so far.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    jesus why didn't I think of that!

Now all I can think of is cheese burgers :P

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    What's diet ketchup? Low sodium, No Sugar? That stuff tastes like shit.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    LOL....for real Solid...it does taste like shit. It doesn't taste like catsup, it tastes like something that is too horrible to even post on this board...I tried it once, and it's still in the fridge from about a year ago. I should throw that out one day. . .

I use fat free ranch on mine...

Btw, I'm starting to see abs

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    thats it im starting this shit!

Matty is offline Junior Member
    Interested to see who's tried this diet and what type of results they experienced.

peace.matty.

demetri is offline Member
    I like it! It makes sense.
    That diet looks like it has lots of potential to be mixed up. You can use more than whole wheat (rye, pumpernicle) and you can use lots of other great protien sources. I'd try some chicken burgers in there too. Maybe even some roast beef once in a while to mix it up.

Look out Jenny Craig.

Benzboy429 is offline New Member
    if i didnt want to do the shakes, do you think i could have 1 burger at each sitting for a total of 6 sittings of just burgers

so as from above :

3 times a day, puts me at 84 carbs, 192 protein, 39 fat, and 1500 calories..
    good enough?

hmmm also by the way i'm a little stupid when it comes to diets, what should i use to make the burger? olive oil?
    Last edited by Benzboy429; 05-10-2005 at 10:17 PM.

alphaman is offline Member
    wow. This thread is like 3 years old. Did you run a search for cheeseburgers or something? hahahahaha!

Read the cutting sticky.

N00b is offline Banned
    No way this can work?

actually LOL, i don't know how the hell i found it, LOL, thats funny a search on cheeseburgers, i think i was looking at someones profile and saw it, but honestly the diet sticky is good, but really not for me so early in the game i'm just a confused fat man, i'm about to give it all up and go get some mcdonalds and a mcflurry

well listen since i'm fat, i'll be the guinee pig and try it out for a month and let cha know LOL

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    hehe good thread

Although the dude looks real good in the pic, especially with his diet

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzboy429
    well listen since i'm fat, i'll be the guinee pig and try it out for a month and let cha know LOL

Like I told you in your thread in member's pics, you should go keto. You will lose weight faster that way. 1-2 lbs a day, vs. maybe that much in a week on the "cheeseburger diet". haha This will allow you to eat cheesebugers, just w/out bread!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What a totally assinine thread.

~SC~

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    good or not i cant afford beef that low in fat so ill stick to my dehydrated egg whites that i turn into either 100%protein cake or 90%protein pizza

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    What a totally assinine thread.

~SC~

What? Not buyin that eating nothing but cheeseburgers can get you totally shredded?

diesel21 is offline Member
    lots has to do w/ genitics... but that looks like crap to me... so bla, boring..... and not to mention still bad fat from burgers.....

u might as well just drink whey pro and flax the entire day, u'll be shreeded trust me

Thread Information