steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

Question on takeing down flaxoil please read

Sup guys in pretty much following the cutting sticky to my standards when it come around to take down the flaxoil im at work now need be you must keep flaxoil in the frig after opening. How am i supposed to take it is it ok to just take it later in the day ?? because unless i have the day off its my only option or should i take it with my Egg whites and oatmeal for breakfast before i leave the house ???

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    If it's your only option take it later in the day after work. Better then leaving it out day after day until it goes bad.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    Sup guys in pretty much following the cutting sticky to my standards when it come around to take down the flaxoil im at work now need be you must keep flaxoil in the frig after opening. How am i supposed to take it is it ok to just take it later in the day ?? because unless i have the day off its my only option or should i take it with my Egg whites and oatmeal for breakfast before i leave the house ???
    Dont take flax with carbs. Just leave it in the fridge and have it in the evening with your protein shake.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    well see i eat my 2nd and 3rd meal at work then i go workout and have my PWO after a workout which consist of carbs i guess i will have to have it with meal 5 then take it down again before bed with shake

Thread Information