AG5678 is offline Member

Starting Clen Tom! Plz Critique Diet

I weigh 178lb, 5'10, with about 12% b/f. My goal is to be lean as hell. This is what my diet currently looks like that i will be starting tom. I will also be having a 1 gallon of water ED.

Morning Cardio till i target heart rate (empty stomach)

Clen

Meal 1= 2 whole eggs, 2 eggs white, 1/2 cup of oatmeal

Meal 2= 2 scoops of 100% whey protein (Flax,Glutamine,Betalin)

Meal 3= Veggies (Broccoli) Chicken, Glutamine, Betalin

Workout

Meal 4= PWO Shake 2 1/2 scoops of 100% whey protein, Dextrose (double the amount of whey protein=Dextrose, Creatine (CEE), Glutamine, Betalin

Meal 5= Veggies, Chicken, 1/2 cup of oatmeal

Meal 6= 100% whey shake (1 or 2 scoops), (Flax)

I would appreciate any comments
    Last edited by AG5678; 06-08-2005 at 10:18 PM.

Logan13 is offline Banned

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    I already posted in the diet forum and i always like the responses that i get in the steroid forum.

I weigh 178lb, 5'10, with about 12% b/f. My goal is to be lean as hell. This is what my diet currently looks like that i will be starting tom. I will also be having a 1 gallon of water ED.

Clen

Workout

Meal 4= PWO Shake 2 1/2 scoops of 100% whey protein, Dextrose (double the amount of whey protein=Dextrose, Creatine (CEE), Glutamine, Betalin

Meal 6= 100% whey shake (1 or 2 scoops), (Flax)

hmmm, 5'10" @ 178lbs is already pretty thin. It looks like you have more shakes than actual food in this diet. I do not count my shakes as meals. I take them between my 6 meals. My 2-cents.

AG5678 is offline Member
    1. 2 shakes not including PWO. 5'10 170-178lb with 6-7% b/f is where i want to be not with 12-13% bro.

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    hmmm, 5'10" @ 178lbs is already pretty thin. It looks like you have more shakes than actual food in this diet. I do not count my shakes as meals. I take them between my 6 meals. My 2-cents.

you should be counting your shakes towards your total caloric intake for the day!

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

Clen

Workout

Meal 6= 100% whey shake (1 or 2 scoops), (Flax) Egg whites or Lean protein w/flax
    everything else looks decent, but in order to "get ripped" you'll have to be in a caloric deficit, check out the Harris-elliot calculator in the Lean bulk sticky a the top of this fourm to make sure your total calories are in check because this should be your biggest concern. then post the amount of each macro nutrient or your marcro ratio so we can further help you.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    I would get rid of the 2 whole eggs in meal 1 and add 1 cup of oatmeal OR keep the 2 whole eggs and add 8 whites to it. Either way you need to up the protein in meal 1.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    I would get rid of the 2 whole eggs in meal 1 and add 1 cup of oatmeal OR keep the 2 whole eggs and add 8 whites to it. Either way you need to up the protein in meal 1.
    Getting rid of the 2 whole eggs and upping the oatmeal would just be adding more carbs and a little more amount of protein. Correct?

AG5678 is offline Member
    that would be deceiving the whole purpose of adding protein. Adding more oatmeal would not be a good idea. At least i dont think

Getting rid of the 2 whole eggs and upping the oatmeal would just be adding more carbs and a little more amount of protein. Correct?
    sorry for not being clear enough......i meant either go with the 2 whole eggs and at about 8 more whites OR drop the 2 whole eggs and have 10 whites with 1 cup od oatmeal....if you decide on the oatmeal and eggs then wait about 45min to an hour after cardio so that you give your body some time to burn fat after your morning cardio.

If you go with the 2 whole egs/whites option, 3o min after your mornin cardio would be enough time to wait.

my bad on the spelling...it has been a long day.

AG5678 is offline Member
    my bad on the spelling...it has been a long day.
    I can tell Thanks

AG5678 is offline Member
    sorry for not being clear enough......i meant either go with the 2 whole eggs and at about 8 more whites OR drop the 2 whole eggs and have 10 whites with 1 cup od oatmeal....if you decide on the oatmeal and eggs then wait about 45min to an hour after cardio so that you give your body some time to burn fat after your morning cardio.

If you go with the 2 whole egs/whites option, 3o min after your mornin cardio would be enough time to wait.
    Thats alot of egg whites. How many grams of protein usually are in each egg white?

Thats alot of egg whites. How many grams of protein usually are in each egg white?
    3.5g

Thread Information