Thread: Steak?

Hilesy is offline New Member

Steak?

What do you guys put on steak? I'm trying to cut some bodyfat and I'm trying to keep my fats and carbs seperate but I don't know how good a plain steak would be. I usually put A-1 on steak but I just saw it's basically sugar. Thanks for the help

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilesy
    What do you guys put on steak? I'm trying to cut some bodyfat and I'm trying to keep my fats and carbs seperate but I don't know how good a plain steak would be. I usually put A-1 on steak but I just saw it's basically sugar. Thanks for the help
    Salt and pepper.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilesy
    If i have a steak i have it with green beans/brocolli and some brown rice. Try looking for a low sugar BBQ sauce.

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    i eat my steak w sweet potato.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Steak does a body good!!!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally i wouldn't sweat the carbs and fats in the same meal stuff. I don't believe in it. The whole theory seems flawed to me. Fats protein and carbs all have different times in the blood when they peak after you eat them, and when your eating 5-8 times a day, every 2-3 hours, your gonna have fats in the bloodstream with insulin present anyway. Besides, to my knowledege, fats can't be carried by insulin. And some fat with your meal can dull an insulin spike, so i never saw the big problem. Besides, lean steak aint that fatty.

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    do not ruin a steak with bullshit sauces, eat the ****er plain, it tastes best that way!
    DO NOT COMMIT STEAK ABUSE

N00b is offline Banned
    No sauce for me. I throw some mozarella cheese on my steak and let it melt a bit.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Personally i wouldn't sweat the carbs and fats in the same meal stuff. I don't believe in it. The whole theory seems flawed to me. Fats protein and carbs all have different times in the blood when they peak after you eat them, and when your eating 5-8 times a day, every 2-3 hours, your gonna have fats in the bloodstream with insulin present anyway. Besides, to my knowledege, fats can't be carried by insulin. And some fat with your meal can dull an insulin spike, so i never saw the big problem. Besides, lean steak aint that fatty.
    this goes against what every1 is doin but i kinda agree with u , i didnt see nething different when i seperated them

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    pickapeppa sauce is good very little...1 g of sugar no fat 1 g carbs....thats what i use

Thread Information