icedudez is offline Member

critique my diet please peeps

okay my stats r 6 ft about 190lbs maybe 191lbs just now and im 19 been training bout 2 years ,ive been eating like this for a couple months and before that i was eating a lot too ive just upped it...

4 meals a day of chicken and brown rice
    1 meal a day of a health cereal with protein shake and fruit
    1 meal a day of pasta whole wheat if i have it and a weight gainer and maybe 1 or 2 other meals if i have time,snack kinda meals
    protein after my workout obv and il try and get alitre of low fat milk a day as im bulking.
    this is all in 1 day btw no confusions

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    you need some variety bro and incorporate more veggies/fat. Lose the "Health cereal" and have oatmeal w/egg whites w/your fruit.

-SHRED

icedudez is offline Member
    i know i need a bit more variety but its hard to find things, whats ground beef like?...well i take flax oil seed caps for fat...why lose the cereal though it has a lot of cals and no fat? just wonderin...

tretch187 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Shred here. Listen to him bro, he knows his shiat.

Cereal = trash 99% of the time. Check the stickies atop the page depending on your goals.

Post a more specific meal by meal diet for people to give you a better idea. The more specific you are, the better you lay it out....the more chance some of the lazier peeps will drop you some info

By lazier, I really mean....the vets are hit by these questions constantly, so make it as easy as possible for them to help you in the least amount of time.

Helps everyone out

Jake

Thread Information