hopolb33 is offline Junior Member

Help ....diet On Cycle

Hey bros i need soem help here are my stats...I am 5,8 210 pounds 15 percent bf i want to get to about 12 or 11 percent here is the cycle i am goin to take starting money....weeks 1-12 600 MG EQ 700 TEST ENTHANATE and taking t-3 and liquidex my ? is what is a good diet while on this cycle i want to gain soem size but loose fat also what calorie range should i be in and if possible i kno it might be hard to ask but can soem one break down a diet for me thanx guys.....

Gelfey is offline New Member
    Well i am on online stuffs to lose weight if you want, you can do to keep yourself fit and slim. i am right now studying for fitness and weight loss information.
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 06-17-2005 at 07:48 AM.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hopolb33
    Hey bros i need soem help here are my stats...I am 5,8 210 pounds 15 percent bf i want to get to about 12 or 11 percent here is the cycle i am goin to take starting money....weeks 1-12 600 MG EQ 700 TEST ENTHANATE and taking t-3 and liquidex my ? is what is a good diet while on this cycle i want to gain soem size but loose fat also what calorie range should i be in and if possible i kno it might be hard to ask but can soem one break down a diet for me thanx guys.....
    dunno bout ur diet while on cycle.......i know that ur body can use more nutrients but to an extent..........bump for some1 with cycle exp......

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    After ur done with that site check the cutting sticky............i was gonna tell ya that site is crap (another weight loss site) but it doesnt seem that bad........seems pretty good actually with usefull info........
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 06-17-2005 at 07:49 AM.

Thread Information