ya_man is offline Member

Question cheat day + cutting sticky.....=

hey boys, just curious about when a cheat day comes around...should i still seperate my carbs and fats...but then i thought about it...its kinda hard considering some foods u eat during a cheat day!.....On cheat days should i just sit back, relax, and enjoy whatever foods happen to come my way no matter what carb, fat, or protiens they are?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    No two people cheat the same. Dependent upon goals/progress/metabolism/genetics/etc., you have to find what works for you.

~SC~

ya_man is offline Member
    well right now im running just 40 mgs var and 1/2 cc clen for 8 weeks, so far, everything is going great, seeing great results with that. I havent had an all out cheat day in about 2 months. All i have been having is one cheat meal a week.

Im jus worried about water weight and possible fat storage while mixing carbs on a cheat day....would this hinder my progress at all?...Im not dieting for a show or anything, just to get a good lookin 6 pack and overall tone/definition....

what are your thoughts Swole?

to go all out cheat or not?

tomorrow i was thinking this
    Breakfast: bagel with cream cheese and choclate milk
    lunch: pizza
    dinner: maybe a pita or something...or go for dinner and get like chicken on a bun and some rice

some snacks would be like bananas with PB and maybe some ice cream....

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    dude im cutting right now my Bf is under 10% im weighin in about 177 evrey two weeks i have a cheat day and when i do i gorge to the extrem when my cheay day is over im poopong alkazeter and rolaids man...for example today my first 3 meals were clean then i had 2 jars all natty PB half gallon of icecream and cookies with baked beans and baby back ribs with a few slices of pizza if your gonna cheat i sat cheat you need to SHOCK ur system to kick start kenetic chain again other wise your body will adapt.

ya_man is offline Member
    yeah thats what i was thinking, i havent really kick started my system in a while....so i think its about time....whya re u taking alkazeter and rolaids?...what are they for?...how do u find ur water weight the next few days?...are u puffy etc...?....

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i use them to help the discomforrt in my stmach you eat that much in about a two hr span my stomach is used to chicken and brocclie not icecream...yeah dude i just got out of the shower my body is so bloated its not even funny man all the soadium and carbs and fats ooooo im telling ya man it felt good though i'll be SH!tin a storm tommorow though O'well it was worth evry bite

alphaman is offline Member
    I do a cheat meal. Less room for error.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    i stopped cheating with junk i get terrible stomach aches and head to the bathroom every hr gonna stick to milk , fruit , honey , fatty steak on the cheat meals/day

ya_man is offline Member
    so far today ive had a bagel with cream cheese and butter along with a chocolate milk....then around 11 i had 2 boiled eggs with about 4 or 5 tablespoons of PB....

i just finished bi/hams and cardio in the gym, im goin to get my PWO and then maybe some zza!!....mmmmmm i cant wait

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    so far today ive had a bagel with cream cheese and butter along with a chocolate milk....then around 11 i had 2 boiled eggs with about 4 or 5 tablespoons of PB....

i just finished bi/hams and cardio in the gym, im goin to get my PWO and then maybe some zza!!....mmmmmm i cant wait

come on man thats nothing, it doesnt even sound like you're getting the recommended amount of macros even on your cheat day...

ya_man is offline Member
    man once i eat any junk food i feel like shit....after the 2 slices of pizza i had a big cup of ice cream...and said to myself i will never have a cheat day again...only cheat meals....its not worth feeling like shit all day

Thread Information