bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

Sugar free red bull

Does red bull sugar free have any place in a cutting diet?

Would it benefit me at all to consume it b4 training or whatever?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Bull Sugar Free

Ingredients: carbonated water, sodium citrate, taurine, glucuronolactone,caffeine, acesulfame k, aspartame, inositol, xanthan gum, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hcl, vitamin b12, artificial flavors, colors

Nutrition Facts: serving size 1 can; calories 10; fat 0g; sodium 200mg; total carb 3g; sugars og; protein less than 1g; niacin 100%; vitamin b6 250%; vitamin b12 80%; pantothenic acid 50%

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Just for comparison these are the stats for regular red bull:

Red Bull Energy Drink

Ingredients: carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, sodium citrate, taurine, glucuronolactone, caffeine, inositol, niacin, D-pantothenol, pyridoxine HCL, vitamin B12, artificial flavours, colors

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 8.3 fl. oz Servings per Container: 1 Amount per serving: Calories: 110 Total Fat: 0g Sodium: 200mg Protein: 0g Total Carbohydrates: 28g Sugars: 27g

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I hate red bull, both types.... makes me want to puke! I would say it was ok though bro.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    u could us it with/instead of diet pepsi but as for benefits , nah i dont think so the values are probably too small which is why they dont state them

dmcf99 is offline Junior Member
    my school trainer tells us not to drink red bull b/c of the way is dehydrates the body and can cause cramps.... i dunno, just thought you should know... oh and i go to a d-1 school, so my trainer is just some bum of the street haha

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dmcf99
    my school trainer tells us not to drink red bull b/c of the way is dehydrates the body and can cause cramps.... i dunno, just thought you should know... oh and i go to a d-1 school, so my trainer is just some bum of the street haha
    Arent those the ones that told the other dude to eat pb and drink milk b4 bed

niXon)( is offline Member
    i might have 2 a day somtimes, on the road, 4 lol. it says it stimulates the metabolism, it might a smidge, but it sure does wake you up and stuff.

Thread Information