ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member

please critique and advise me

Hey guys I just want to ask you guys for some opinions and comments on my workout schedule and diet. im looking to lose weight and get nice and lean. lose like 25 pounds... thanks

mon- chest and triceps (4 chest excercises, 3 tricep excercises) 12-10-8 sets
    tue- cardio 30 mins and abbs
    wed- biceps and back (4 biceps excercises, 3 back excercises) 12-10-8
    thrs- shoulders and traps (4 shoulders excercises, 3 traps excercises) 12-10-8
    fri-cardio 30 mins in the morning and in the evening legs (4 leg excercises)
    sat-off
    sun-off

diet info:

8am mornings: fat free light yogurt and banana, 12 oz fat free milk

11am snack: boost choc protein shake and myoplex nutrition bar

1pm lunch: 2 turkey breast sandwhiches (whole wheat bread) with fat free mayo or tuna salad (american salad, fat free mayo, chunky light tuna, caesar dressing fat free)

5pm snack: boost choc protein shake and myoplex nutrition bar

7pm dinner: 2 turkey breast sandwhiches (whole wheat bread) with fat free mayo, and boca burger (100% soy bean, fat free 50 cals, 8grams of protein) or 2 turkey sandwhiches and burritos (honey wheat tortilla, fat free re-fried beans, fat free cheese, meatless ground beef [made of soy bean])

supplements: GNC mega men (2 pills a day), after every workout i have a myoplex protein shake, but i make sure i dont eat anything for atleast an hour and a half after my cardio workouts except for water.
    Last edited by ninthprince22; 06-20-2005 at 11:32 AM.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Read the cutting stick A.S.A.P!!!!!!

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    bump

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Read the bold parts.

Quote Originally Posted by ninthprince22
    Hey guys I just want to ask you guys for some opinions and comments on my workout schedule and diet. im looking to lose weight and get nice and lean. lose like 25 pounds... thanks

mon- chest and triceps (4 chest excercises, 3 tricep excercises) 12-10-8 sets
    tue- cardio 30 mins and abbs
    wed- biceps and back (4 biceps excercises, 3 back excercises) 12-10-8
    thrs- shoulders and traps (4 shoulders excercises, 3 traps excercises) 12-10-8
    fri-cardio 30 mins in the morning and in the evening legs (4 leg excercises)
    sat-off
    sun-off
    Do Cardio 5 times a week 45 minutes per session at 70-75% max heart rate
    diet info:

8am mornings: fat free light yogurt and banana, 12 oz fat free milk
    You want this to be a protein/fat meal, preferably some eggwhites, flax seed oil and broccoli YUMMY!
    11am snack: boost choc protein shake and myoplex nutrition bar
    BARS ARE BAD, REPEAT BARS ARE BAD, FILLED WITH SUGAR AND GARBAGE, MAKE SURE YOUR DIET CONSISTS OF AS MANY WHOLE FOODS AS POSSIBLE. I would also make this a protein/fat meal. Preferably Chicken breast/flax seed oil, and some green beans
    1pm lunch: 2 turkey breast sandwhiches (whole wheat bread) with fat free mayo or tuna salad (american salad, fat free mayo, chunky light tuna, caesar dressing fat free)
    bread is a HUGE NO NO. AGAIN STICK TO WHOLE FOODS, TURKEY IS A FINE CHOICE, I WOULD MAKE THIS A PROTEIN/FAT MEAL AGAIN, SOME TURKEY/FLAX, AND BROCCOLI
    5pm snack: boost choc protein shake and myoplex nutrition bar
    I assume this is your pre-workout meal, make this a protein shake with flax seed oil
    <---Add meal here This is your post workout nutrition, this is a protein/carb meal FOLLOWING IMMEDIATELY AFTER WORKOUT, make this a protein shake and dextrose shake with a 2:1 ratio, try to make it 50 grams pro, 100g dex
    7pm dinner: 2 turkey breast sandwhiches (whole wheat bread) with fat free mayo, and boca burger (100% soy bean, fat free 50 cals, 8grams of protein) or 2 turkey sandwhiches and burritos (honey wheat tortilla, fat free re-fried beans, fat free cheese, meatless ground beef [made of soy bean])
    NO this is your Post Post workout meal (ppwo) this has to be a protein/carb meal. make this chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice/sweet potato, and some broccoli/green beans
    [b]<---- Add meal here this is your pre-bed meal make this a protein/flax shake again. slow digestion overnight.
    supplements: GNC mega men (2 pills a day), after every workout i have a myoplex protein shake, but i make sure i dont eat anything for atleast an hour and a half after my cardio workouts except for water.
    Also, read the cutting sticky much good info.

Good luck and welcome to AR.
    Last edited by Maraxus; 06-20-2005 at 06:52 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthprince22
    bump
    Don't bump shit, read the "how to cut" post atop the page as was suggested to you above your BUMP post.

Your diet is horrid, as is your cardio schedule.

Much room for improvement.

~SC~

Thread Information