Thread: Help

Dieselpower is offline Member

Help

well,

I have been 300lbs give or take for about three years. I have been taking t3s(mallet cycle) but I don't know whats going on here. I do about 30mins of cardio about 3times a week and run 2.5kms every Friday for school. I ran it the last time in like 16mins and beat about three people. I guess I should doing less weight training and more cardio would be a better choice? I also taking thermogenesis about 2 tabs a day. My diet is good, I don't eat crappy food. I have about two maybe three meals a day. I drink tons of water and I guess I'm trying to say that I need some advice. I have Winni tabs, Eq, Clen . maybe I need a better cycle. But I don't think I need to take any AS, right now I need to drop some weight. Any Advice would be great here?

Also
    well, I'm think my bf is about 22-26% bf and I am about 6'2. my diet is like this first thing in the morning I take my thermogenesis and vits. for breakfast I have a bowl of Kellogg's Vector Cereal with skim milk. after that about lunch time I have 8 egg whites or a can of tuna. Supper is I have chicken/steak with a salad and maybe later on in the day I have some fruit for a snack. I don't drink or smoke.

Thanks
    DP

Geriguy is offline Member
    did you read the cutting sticky?

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieselpower
    I do about 30mins of cardio about 3times a week and run 2.5kms every Friday for school.
    Cardio should at best be done 45-60minutes each morning at a empty stomach. Running isnt realy optimal for weightloss.

I guess I should doing less weight training and more cardio would be a better choice?
    Weight training realy dosnt have a big impact on weightloss so it wouldnt matter.

My diet is good, I don't eat crappy food. I have about two maybe three meals a day.
    well, I'm think my bf is about 22-26% bf and I am about 6'2. my diet is like this first thing in the morning I take my thermogenesis and vits. for breakfast I have a bowl of Kellogg's Vector Cereal with skim milk. after that about lunch time I have 8 egg whites or a can of tuna. Supper is I have chicken/steak with a salad and maybe later on in the day I have some fruit for a snack. I don't drink or smoke.
    Sorry to say but your diet is VERY bad. You should have 5-6 meals every day not 2-3. Cereals and milk should not be in a cutting diet, lunch looks decent but you should add some flax oil or other efa source.
    I dont think you are getting nearly enough protein and by the looks of it you might be starving yourself.

Do you ever feel realy cold? Sic often?

But I have some advice.

-Do the cardio with empty stomach, best is morning. You pick your thermogen. tabs, and go to do the cardio. 45 min is better than 30. with 60-70% your max heart rate (max hr: 220-your age). Running is no good. It is too catabolic. Dynamic walking, cycling, ellyptyc trainer are good.

-don't eat carbs after the cardio. (or wait at least 45 min)
    you can eat protein and fat right after the cardio (or wait 5-10 min)

-separate the carbs and the fats. Eat pro/fat or pro/carb meals.

-cornflakes is not the best. Eat oatmeal with whey protein in the morning (45mins after your cardio). Milk is shit

-with your tuna or your eggs you shoul eat a little good fat (flax oil, fish oil...)

-fruit is not good in a cutting diet. Especially at evening

-eat at least 6 times a day!

You don't need AAS. Diet and cardio is the key. Drop down your bodyfat for 15-16% and after that use the clen and go below this.

Quote Originally Posted by Geriguy
    But I have some advice.

-Do the cardio with empty stomach, best is morning. You pick your thermogen. tabs, and go to do the cardio. 45 min is better than 30. with 60-70% your max heart rate (max hr: 220-your age). Running is no good. It is too catabolic. Dynamic walking, cycling, ellyptyc trainer are good.

-cornflakes is not the best. Eat oatmeal with whey protein in the morning (45mins after your cardio). Milk is shit

-with your tuna or your eggs you shoul eat a little good fat (flax oil, fish oil...)

You don't need AAS. Diet and cardio is the key. Drop down your bodyfat for 15-16% and after that use the clen and go below this.

Johan, you were faster

Johan, you were faster
    but you had more content so it evens out

[QUOTE=johan]Cardio should at best be done 45-60minutes each morning at a empty stomach. Running isnt realy optimal for weightloss.

Weight training realy dosnt have a big impact on weightloss so it wouldnt matter.

Sorry to say but your diet is VERY bad. You should have 5-6 meals every day not 2-3. Cereals and milk should not be in a cutting diet, lunch looks decent but you should add some flax oil or other efa source.
    I dont think you are getting nearly enough protein and by the looks of it you might be starving yourself.

Do you ever feel realy cold? Sic often?[/QUOT

well, I dont get cold at all. I take alot of vits and other supp. I agree with you now that my diet is not that good after all. I dont take any protein at all unless its food. I might be staring myself. also I agree that cereal is not a good breakfast starter. Flax seed/ udo oil should be added to my protein shakes.

stick around in this forum for a while you will learn alot.

the reason I asked if you feel cold often is that would be a sign of starvation. When the body wants to save as much energy as possible it will not spend as much keeping the body heated.

But I have some advice.

well, I would like to have some kind of an idea what I should be eating. Mind you I have class from 8am-1pm everyday

after than that Im free, any ideas would be great.

thanks for you advice
    DP

I usualy take some meat and veggies with me to class and I eat it during breaks. I usualy have with me 1-2 shakes and one solid meal with meat and veggies.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I usually take some meat and veggies with me to class and I eat it during breaks. I usually have with me 1-2 shakes and one solid meal with meat and veggies.
    perfect, that sounds great. Great advice. I think I'm going to have a protein shakes in between breaks.

Also I dont have time to do cardio in the morning but I do cardio on an empty stomach after class is that fine?

thanks
    DP

To be bonest I have never realy noticed any big difference in doing cardio straight thing in the morning or doing it in the evening. Others might disagree. Anyway evening cardio is alot better then no cardio But make sure to consume NO carbs the 3-4 hours before doing cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    To be bonest I have never realy noticed any big difference in doing cardio straight thing in the morning or doing it in the evening. Others might disagree. Anyway evening cardio is alot better then no cardio But make sure to consume NO carbs the 3-4 hours before doing cardio.

Thank you, also I would like to add that sometime back in the day, when I was taking protein that I would take the shake in the morning as a starter. Again quick question what else should I eat instead of fruit as a snack??

dp

Could you possibly go without a snack? If you eat 5 meals a day I dont think there is a need for a snack.
    This might sound funny but a bit of cheese might work. If you can find 5% fat cheese with no funny stuff added(like carbs) that would be a good snack. I use it sometimes

nice, thanks for your help

Dp

Thread Information