Thread: blending

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member

blending

iv just been speaking to some guy in the gym and he was telling me he has 2 solid meals a day, lunch and T and the restr of the time he puts all his other foods in a blender and drinks them, stuff like tuna etc he drinks.

anyone else do this and what are the advantages of it. apart from it been quick

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I never eat tuna I always blend and drink it. No advantage other then that I dont have to struggle with the taste.

the downside is that you miss out all the saliva digestive enzymes and that makes it harder for the stomach to process the food(might be compensated by the fact that it is blended).

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I don't see the benefit or the negatives really, except the pain in the ass of having to blend my foods..... that and the taste of mixing some of the things I eat can't be good. LOL

lol big texan the taste of mixing with the right thing isnt that bad. Tuna in coca cola for instance doesnt taste all that bad. Its just a bit disgusting to drink something chunky.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    lol big texan the taste of mixing with the right thing isnt that bad. Tuna in coca cola for instance doesnt taste all that bad. Its just a bit disgusting to drink something chunky.
    Well tuna for one is something I doubt I'll ever try to drink. I was just meaning that some of the meals I have I couldn't see myself throwing it into a blender and drinking. LOL

yeah there is no point in drinking anything that you like to eat anyway I love food but damn I hate tuna.

I would never drink like ground beef since I love the stuff

Thread Information