pyschomab is offline Associate Member

Question will this slow my metabolism?

if i am a girl (which im not) but if i was and i weight about 140 and i was 5 foot 6 and around 18 years old and was lightly active starting some cardio and doing some weightlifting and im only consuming 1300 calories a day will that slow my metabolism ! according to the fitness calulators on AR i should be consuming around 1800 - 2000 calories a day! but i want to lose all my fat i gained and im gonna start ephedra soon but will my diet of 1300 calories a day shut down my metabolism and counteract the very thing im trying to do which is lose wieght!?!?!?!?!??!?! please help me!

icewind is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pyschomab
    if i am a girl (which im not) but if i was and i weight about 140 and i was 5 foot 6 and around 18 years old and was lightly active starting some cardio and doing some weightlifting and im only consuming 1300 calories a day will that slow my metabolism ! according to the fitness calulators on AR i should be consuming around 1800 - 2000 calories a day! but i want to lose all my fat i gained and im gonna start ephedra soon but will my diet of 1300 calories a day shut down my metabolism and counteract the very thing im trying to do which is lose wieght!?!?!?!?!??!?! please help me!
    Your metabolim will not slow down if you:
    1. Eat every 3 hours.
    2. Exercise regulary
    3. Don't drop to 1300 too fast. Drop your calories to 1500 for a few weeks...the drop it again to 1300.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well the calories you need depend on more than just how much you weigh..... we've established your goals, weight, age... now we would need to know more about your daily activities, and workouts and what your current diet looks like to help you out. Just cause you weigh a certain amount doesn't mean that you need a specific amount of calories.....more factors into it than that.

ok i do some wieghts about 30 mins a day chest and triceps for the first day and shoulders back and biceps for the 2nd day and the last day is legs and abs then i take a one day break im throwing in some cardio 15-20 mins a day jumproping or runnig! anything i have to switch it up cause i get bored ! the kinds of food i eat arent the best i eat alot of cheese and crackers and and its hard for me to have self control i like to drink alot of diet pepsi and i have i eat sweets every so often but i usually stay under 2000 calories a day but ive been dropping down to 1300 and its really hard and my bf says it can lower my metabolism and i dont need that! i want results and i want to know how much i should probably take my bf said i should up it to around 1600-1800 and but the last time i lost wieght i did it with only eating 1300 calories it did take a while to do and i wasnt excersizing!

bump!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by pyschomab
    ok i do some wieghts about 30 mins
    You or the "girl which you're not" ?

the girl does! not me ! she does the 30 mins of cardio!

collar is offline Anabolic Member

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    cheese and crackers?? is this a joke?

Thread Information