n8or is offline Junior Member

plz help, army trouble

yes im the guy whos, going in the army, but, wut is my best possible chance to keep most muscle mass. ?? i heard c vitamin waas an important factor? of course my protein intake.. and since im going to be running a lot, against own will, ill be needing alot of carbs too.

i weigh 225 lbs and im 6,3 ..

can anyone help me put up a good diett, for the army, i know my body is going to hell, but i wouldnt give it up without a fight.. . plz help.

im in the army for a year... so i need a diett plan

tnx

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    well read the bulking and cutting stickys that is how you should eat. Make sure you get as close to that as possible when your in the army. That is the best you can make out of the situation. Just order som good whey protein and drink that betwen meals and throw a few shakes into your pack when on marches and stuff like that.

if you want easy to consume carbs then a fructos powder could work. Its not optimal but it is a low gi carb and cheap. a fructose/whey shake could be good.

vitamin c is most important before long activities. If you know you have a 30kilometer march ahead of you then just take 2-3 grams of vitamin c before it. It is shown to reduce cortisol levels and that will make the march less catabolic. Glutamin is also suposed to help.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I never heard of fructose powder before, good one!

the downside of fructose is that it fills the livers glycogen store before the muscle glycogen and some claim(I dont know if its true or not) that it easier gets stored as bodyfat compered to other kinds of carbs.

but on a march it would work since it is low gi and easy to consume.

n8or is offline Junior Member
    omg, just found out today, i am getting out of the army.. dont have to go no more, cuz i said i had a messed up back and they did not want me,, i norway ur suppose to go one year no matter what..

i out, tnx everyone

Thread Information