Thread: Raw Milk

ojsmoothy is offline Junior Member

Raw Milk

Any one had experience drinking raw milk? I have heard tons of good about it, just looking for a personal experience with it, anyone in WA know where to find some? Thanks

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Ne-farm....if there are ne near ya...just make sure that they use clean shit and that the cows are healthy...but it still has sugar(i think )

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    its suposed to be better then the pastorized(sp?) milk. but its LOADED with fat and still has as much lactose so its not a good diet adition. But healtier then regular milk.

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    you can get raw milk whole, skim, and fat free....just in case you're worried up fat ^^ but ya, it's illegal in some states, wow...can you believe the lengths the government will go to to get you to buy pasturized milk only? (you can buy as many cigarrettes as you want though) just think, pasturized milk is something rather new actually, along with mechanical suction and other gross stuff.

but, if you're cutting i still wouldn't drink it. although i'd recommend raw milk in general....always cut milk while cutting...

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I used to drink a lot of milk. Unfortunatly milk really has no place in a good diet. I still use it for shakes, but I'm even trying to break that habbit. Just forget about milk bro, no good.

milk can have a place when bulking if you realy love it. Fattens me upp to much but damn its nice with a big glas of milk to a meal

longhornDr is offline Member
    What is supposed to be better about unpasteurized milk?

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    . . .But healtier then regular milk.
    How so Johan?

Also, I really like that moving icon in your footer. You MUST tell me how to do that some day.

well I dont remember. I read some articles and discussions about it on another board and it seemed like the conclusion was that raw milk is better.

something about enzymes getting broken down then pasturising so that its harder to digest maby. A google search would probably give the answere

beeni just use the [ img ] addy [/ img ] on a gif pic hosted somwhere

well I dont remember. I read some articles and discussions about it on another board and it seemed like the conclusion was that raw milk is better.

something about enzymes getting broken down then pasturising so that its harder to digest maby. A google search would probably give the answere

beeni just use the [ img ] addy [/ img ] on a gif pic hosted somwhere
    Perhaps so. There is a reason that they started pasteurizing milk though. Something to do with disease as I recall. At any rate, the whole thing is moot for me, as I don't drink the stuff. Still the fact that some of milk's benefit may be lost in the pasteurization process is news to me, and I always relish the opportunity to learn - so thanks for the response.

no problem. Im gonna try and find a good article.

btw Im guessing they started pasteruizing when milk became big buisness and needed higher shelf life. Just as they started hydrogenating veggie oil to make margarine and shit like that. Seems that the more processed a food is the more ruined it is. But it usualy takes us a while to figure it out. Some dieticians here still recomend hydrogenated fats over saturated fats

no problem. Im gonna try and find a good article.

btw Im guessing they started pasteruizing when milk became big buisness and needed higher shelf life. Just as they started hydrogenating veggie oil to make margarine and shit like that. Seems that the more processed a food is the more ruined it is. But it usualy takes us a while to figure it out. Some dieticians here still recomend hydrogenated fats over saturated fats
    Got it:

http://www.realmilk.com/propaganda.html

A 1947 article. Sort of interesting. I learned something. I still don't think that I will drink cow milk.

when dealing with food there is always alot of shit going on. Big buisness trying to make changes look healthy so they can earn more money. Always something fishy going on.

Thread Information