Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Will this be enough for cardio

WHen I begin to work 11 july I will spend alot of time on my bicycle. It takes about 35-40 minutes to get to work so everyday I will be one the bike for 70-80 minutes.

If I eat breakfast as my work and only do pro/fat meals at work so I wont have any carbs in my body on the bike ride home will that be good as cardio for the day? I dont know my heartrate but I work upp a good sweat and is a bit out of breath on the way there and back.

Im afraid beeing on the bike for 80 minutes each day along with 3-4 workouts a week AND cardio everyday would be overkill and overtrain me

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    80 min, is def a little long for any type of cardio seesion. I would try to lower the intensity of the ride a bunch. That might help.

its split in 2. 40 mintues to work. I work for 4-8 hours and then 40 minutes back. So its more like doing 2 short cardio sessions/day-

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    well, i guess that does make it better....when do you plan on training??? Generally I would say leave your 2x a day cardio for non weight training days.

well I have NO choise. I have to get to work and back

I would workout after I have done both cardio sessions. Maby 45-60 minutes rest after the bike ride home and then head for the gym. Unless I work evenings then I workout first thing in the morning.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Sounds really good to me actually, just don't add another "real" cardio session besides the 2 bike rides!

The first one is especially good, its empty stomach, and maybe you could take some ECA.....

no eca for me I dont tollerate it all that well. But maby some clen later on in end of july/august.

I hope doing it like that can be the extra boost I need. I want to get down to 84kg(187ibs)before end of summer and Im now 90kg. Shouldnt be a problem.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Have you ever tried a lower dose of ECA? Something like 12.5mg/100mg/125mg?

Not realy. I used to use very high dosage ephedra(no wonder I didnt tollerate it lol). I have a hard time finding low dosage here to be honest. The place I buy from that sells herbal ephedra mostly have these strong muther****ers that is almost like speed god damn it.

Anyway Im staying clean of all such things for a good while. Probably clen to. I get heart palpations and stuff like that and I dont want to mess with either anymore.

Thread Information