Thread: Fat Loss

ba1080 is offline New Member

Fat Loss

I just recently finished a deca /test cycle. Made good gains. Continued working out the same as I did while I was on cycle. I sustained a partial tear on my rotator cuff and am now almost totally unable to workout with weights. From bulking during the cycle and the shoulder injury I have about 10 pounds of unwanted fat that I cannot seem to get rid of. I have a pretty descent diet going, not a lot of fats, moderate carbs and moderate protein. What is the best way for me to lose this unwanted fat?? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Al

AFGym7 is offline New Member
    definitely read the "cutting" sticky and formulate a diet and let the pro's advise you, thats what i did

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Damn, that shoulder tear is gonna hurt you, because obviously its going to be hard to maintain gains when you can't lift. I don't see why you can't lose weight with the proper diet and some morning cardio. Make sure your PCT is in check so you don't add to the muscle loss that might occur.

Fat Loss

Yeah, the shoulder tear is a bitch! It depresses me every morning when I wake up, because I know that I am losing muscle mass everyday that I don't lift. My PCT should be good, I did about 3 weeks of clomid, anastrozle, trib and tangkat ali. I was a friggin meat head though, when I originally hurt my shoulder, I just chalked it up as a sore muscle. I knew that it was worse than what i was saying, but I didn't want to lose my gains. And being the meat head that I can be sometimes, I continued to lift and ended up in the emergency room. So...it definately sucks!

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ba1080
    Yeah, the shoulder tear is a bitch! It depresses me every morning when I wake up, because I know that I am losing muscle mass everyday that I don't lift. My PCT should be good, I did about 3 weeks of clomid, anastrozle, trib and tangkat ali. I was a friggin meat head though, when I originally hurt my shoulder, I just chalked it up as a sore muscle. I knew that it was worse than what i was saying, but I didn't want to lose my gains. And being the meat head that I can be sometimes, I continued to lift and ended up in the emergency room. So...it definately sucks!
    You ARE doing your cardio, right?

Oh hell yeah. That's about all I got now.

Thread Information