Thread: diet setup

biggun24 is offline Associate Member

diet setup

i recently got a new job and the schedule doesnt allow me to eat between breakfast and lunch and betweet lunch and 5:00. so i am just eating i all i can in the morning and lunch and after workout untill i go to sleep. anyone else have this problem and have any tips for me? kinda dissapointing having to mess up a good thing.

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    can you bring like food in a cooler or something? you want to manipulate the intake of foods, this is done by eating every 3 hours to keep the body out of a catabolic state. eating a lot at one time will still only let you absorb so much, after that its fat storage or poop!
    conclusion: find a way to get meals every 3 hours, what you are doing now isnt good.

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    they dont give a breack untill lunch thats it. kinda pisses me off its screwin my diet all up. ill c whati can do.

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    eat a quick protien bar

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    bring a shake in a shaker cup or a can of tuna and just scarf it down real quick man thats wat i do...just step inside a small office and down it

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah can't you sneak a shake in?....I'm sure people are drinking coffee and water....

Use this in your shake.....it's slow digesting protein....most use it before bed to keep them out of catabolic during sleeptime

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mic.html

Thread Information