bigdogc is offline Associate Member

cruise and a "diet"

Well, ive been cutting for about 5 weeks now. i got some crazy abs that i never thought existed, ive pretty much reached all my goals through clean eating (few skittles and starbursts here and there). Tommorow is the big day, 7 day cruise outa miami. ive been dreaming about a CHEAT WEEK forever and tommorow it starts. i will not care about dieting for the next week, ill eat pizza, drink beer, eat ice cream, drink some dr.pepper etc. Anyway, ill still be working out in the morning. my question: is there anything i can take to minimize the effects of my cheat week? R-ALA? would that help? Also, if i workout lower/upper everyother day, basically "overtrain" would all the nutrients from my shit-ass diet go to the muscles or what?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Do not over-train, that's worse than anything. W/the influx of calories, just train hard every other day (diff. bodyparts) and let the super-compensation do it's work. ALA will work to some degree, but w/junk food and alcohol, it's not going to work magic by any means.

I say enjoy the trip!

~SC~

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I say enjoy the trip!

~SC~

^^^What he said. Have fun, eat drink and be merry for 7 days man. Go back to cutting in a week.

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the advice, its about time for me to hit miami now!
    ill bring back some pictures with the hot blondes i meet hopefully and begin to cut when i come back wahoo!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I also say just have a good time and don't worry about it, a week is nowhere near enough for your abs to turn to flab....Enjoy, plus you'll burn off the extra cals with the tons of hot women you'll be having sex with

And remember : If the pics you took of hot blondes can be posted on this forum without breaking any rules they're NO GOOD

Thread Information