dazbo is offline Senior Member

Next Cutting Diet - please criticise!

Right Im in the start of wk 3 of prop/var. Var just started yesterday @ 50mg.

My Body weight is 195lbs currently BF approx 10% and I am 5'10", age 23 - this is my first PROPER WORKING AAS cycle and Im using it to lean bulk/cutting.

For the past 2wks, Ive been having surplus cals and plenty of prot/clean arbs in order to gain as much muscle from the prop early on. I intend on doing this for another 2-3wks even while on the var.

In the last 5-6weeks of this cycle, I intend on dropping my cals so that I can burn off as much fat as possible and harden etc - to get the best from the Var.

Here is the diet I will TRY to stick to -

OPTIONS:-
    Meal 1 –
    • PLUS FLAX OIL
    • Scrambled Egg whites x 6

**g Prot **g carbs *g fat *** cals

Meal 2 –
    • 1 x Tuna Pattie (3)
    • 150g Lean turkey Mince (2)
    • Tin Tuna (1)

**g prot **g carbs **g fat *** cals
    Meal 3 –
    • Chicken Breasts x 2

**g prot **g carbs *g fat ***cals

Meal 4 PreWO –
    • Whey Protein + 0.5cup Oats (Blended)

39g prot 32g carbs 6g fat 316 cals

Meal 5 –PWO
    • 40g Whey Protein + 80g Dextrose

33g prot 81g carbs 3g fat 465 cals

Meal 6 –
    • Chicken + Brown Rice + Veg (1)
    • Chicken + Pasta (Wholemeal) (2)
    • Tuna, Pasta, Mayo (4)
    • Tuna Bol + Pasta (Wholemeal) (5)
    • Chicken Breasts x 2 + Curry Sauce + Brown Rice (3)
    • Fish + Any of above side options

78g prot 62g carbs 3g fat 587 cals

Meal 7 -
    • Protein Shake + Flax Oil

**g prot *g carbs **g fat 300 cals

Totals = 2147cals 341g Prot 137g Carbs 32g Fat Ratios = **:**:** (P:C:F)

I AM YET TO FILL IN THE BASIC MACRO DETAILS FOR EACH MEAL.

I realise the fats a little low and therefore mono and polys are low but if you can help on how I can include (If you think I need them) then I will. I was thinking about inc more nuts ?? Also, maybe using the egg yolks instead of just the whites. My eggs are columbus ones which are chickens fed on veg diet with plenty of flax seed and hence, they are high in omega 3+6's.

Also, I have included a pic of my diet breakdown. My carbs are only quite high due to my PWO and PPWO and PreWO meals/shakes.

Let me know what you think.

thanks

darren
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Next Cutting Diet - please criticise!-final-cutting-diet-mid-prop_var-cycle.jpg  

juicyr6 is offline Junior Member
    dont use the egg yolks...use olive or fish oil instead.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by juicyr6
    dont use the egg yolks...use olive or fish oil instead.
    Yolks own k thnx

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Yolks own k thnx
    what does this mean ???

And why is there such a prob using the yolks ??

All the bad things people think about them due to the high cholesterol in the yolks have been shown to be wrong. The cholesterol is high HDl chol which actually helps reduce the LDL 9Bad chol) levels in your body as well as many other things in there such as selenium and tonnes of other goodness that is now proven to be good for you. Its becoming more widely know that the yolks are good for you.

Any other reason for not eating the yolks ??

thanks

BOLDED for his pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by dazbo

My Body weight is 195lbs currently BF approx 10% and I am 5'10", age 23 - this is my first PROPER WORKING AAS cycle and Im using it to lean bulk/cutting.

For the past 2wks, Ive been having surplus cals and plenty of prot/clean arbs in order to gain as much muscle from the prop early on. I intend on doing this for another 2-3wks even while on the var.

In the last 5-6weeks of this cycle, I intend on dropping my cals so that I can burn off as much fat as possible and harden etc - to get the best from the Var.

Meal 1 –
    • PLUS FLAX OIL
    • Scrambled Egg whites x 6 crap need atleast 10 whites MINIMUM i would do 15 whites 1tbl flax

Meal 2 –
    • 1 x Tuna Pattie (3)
    • Tin Tuna (1)
    NEEDS VEGGIES that are GREEN MANDATORY

Meal 3 –
    • Chicken Breasts x 2
    wtf wheres the fat or carbs?
    Throw in some brown rice and more veggies

Meal 4 PreWO –
    thats exactly what i do take 45-75min before lifting

Meal 5 –PWO
    • 40g Whey Protein + 80g Dextrose .25gPro per lb of lean body mass adjust dextrose accordingly

Meal 6 – Consume this meal 1hr after shake and make sure it is 40-50g Pro and about same amount of HIGH GI COMPLEX CARB like Brown rice/yam or tater
    Chicken + Brown Rice + Veg (1)Best CHOICE!!!
    • Tuna, Pasta, Mayo (4)

Meal 7 -
    • Protein Shake + Flax Oil if its whey protein dont even bother
    get casein or eat lean meat and eggwhites w/ flax
    whey is absorbed WAY too fast w/in 1 hr and is pointless for bedtime ;D

I realise the fats a little low and therefore mono and polys are low but if you can help on how I can include (If you think I need them) then I will. I was thinking about inc more nuts ?? Also, maybe using the egg yolks instead of just the whites. My eggs are columbus ones which are chickens fed on veg diet with plenty of flax seed and hence, they are high in omega 3+6's.

Also, I have included a pic of my diet breakdown. My carbs are only quite high due to my PWO and PPWO and PreWO meals/shakes.

thanks

darren

oh btw your pro synthesis is increased due to AAS dependent upon the compound being ran and its dosage... so i would increase protein intake by approx 20% so it would be like 2.2gPro-2.4gPro per lb of lean mass consumed per day.

I appreciate the help there.

The thing is, Meal 2, its just a snack meal at work - not a meal I can include veggies in.

Meal 3 - throwing in veg and rice would make my carbs go up too much - I beleive I am carb intolerant and would like to try to keep them as low as poss.

Meal 6 - is consumed always around 1hr after Training. Also, It is around 80g prot and is exactly as you said - with those carbs.

As for my last meal - I thought about this, but thought my whey would be OK because its a blend of diff types of protein and is released at varying rates so I thought it would be OK for the night. I also include flax in order to slow it down a little more. But, if you think its still no good, then ill remove that and have whole food - I know thats best anyways.

thanks again

mrpower is offline Junior Member
    Remember that the body quickly adapts to situations, if you keep your carbs low all of the time your body will adapt. When I was cutting for copmetition last year I kept cutting my carbs and cal's, my weight loss and cutting up came to a stop so I cut my carbs even more (50 to 80grams per day) and added more cardio and kept dropping my calories down to 1600-1800 per day and at a weight of 174 contest. I couldn't figure out why I wasn't cutting anymore. Well, I added a carb meal every Monday and thursday and picked up my calories a little and started making progress again. Hope this helps!! Good Luck!!

still need vegies and yolks own means egg yolks are good i try to get 2 or 3 a day.

Ah right, well as long as everything else looks reasonable then I will stick to the above, with the alterations I mentioned above. As for MrPower's reply - I appreciate that. What I do to prevent my body getting used to it is not stick to that plan at the weekend. This means that I eat pretty much as many carbs as I fancy and pretty much any food (As long as its not shit) just to keep my body from being in homeostasis.

thanks guys

bed time protein whey isolate whey concentrate or whey in general is readily absorbed at a fast rate at about 1hour... adding flax slows it down by minutes due to the fact whey is already in liquid form for immediate absorbtion.
    really need casein or lean meat/eggwhites.

right OK how about this one then. Tin of tuna (Packed in sunflower oil) plus flax oil before bed just like I use on my bulking diet ??? I just went for the whey on this one in order to make things a little easier cos sticking to things like this are harder if they arent easy to do !!

thanks

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    bed time protein whey isolate whey concentrate or whey in general is readily absorbed at a fast rate at about 1hour... adding flax slows it down by minutes due to the fact whey is already in liquid form for immediate absorbtion.
    really need casein or lean meat/eggwhites.

why is it tai that it seems like me and you are the only ones that believe whey is a bad chioce before bed...

hey! I agree with the thing on the way !! Its just I said I thought I might get away with it by taking flax with it and also cos my protein has diff types in it that absorb at diff rates and also that the shake would be a much easier choice to stick to!

thanks

no no you're getting the worng impression i didnt mean you, but yes whey shakes, even if concentrate and isonlate mix is not a good choice. think of it this way, most of your growing takes place when you sleep right? well why not pick a protein that will last throughout the night to provide your muscle with a constant supply of amino acids!

hey! I agree with the thing on the way !! Its just I said I thought I might get away with it by taking flax with it and also cos my protein has diff types in it that absorb at diff rates and also that the shake would be a much easier choice to stick to!

thanks
    lol flax does slow whey down...
    but only by minutes not hours

lol flax does slow whey down...
    but only by minutes not hours

it really is too bad, b/c casien tastes like shyt

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Meal 1 –
    • PLUS FLAX OIL
    • Scrambled Egg whites x 6

Meal 2 –
    • 1 x Tuna Pattie (3)
    • Tin Tuna (1)

Meal 3 –
    • Chicken Breasts x 2

Meal 4 PreWO –

Meal 5 –PWO
    • 40g Whey Protein + 80g Dextrose

Meal 6 –
    • Chicken + Brown Rice + Veg (1)
    • Tuna, Pasta, Mayo (4)

Meal 7 -
    • Protein Shake + Flax Oil

thanks

darren

hey bro what nutition program are you using??? is it online or is it software you are using???

AO14

TonyM is offline Junior Member

diet program

diet program is on fitday.com bud

Thread Information