Rubherchicken is offline Associate Member

what do you think would happen if...

say a 28 year old man, weighing around 200lbs bf unknowen, farly low... say he was to intake 5000 calories a day, which 3500- 4000 of them were from protein IE chicken breasts and and about 1000 of them were from complex carbs, oat meal, wheat bread, wheat bagles ect and maybe 500 of them were from good fats, avacados, olive oil or flax.. very minimal cardio, maybe 2-3 timnes a week for 30 min and weight training three days on one day break or four days on two days break.... curious

thanks, Rub

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    whats ur point bro.. what do u want to do.. whats ur goal

i was curious if anybody knew how the human body would react to that, kinda scientificly speaking i guess.. didnt know if anybody ever tried anything like that.. that is alot of calories and seeing that a ton of it was from protein, i jsut wondered how a human would react to it.. know if it were all carbs and fat a person would be a blimp... just a off the wall question... and if taking 2iu's of gh a day would change anything about how it would react to all the calories and protein..

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    3500-4000 cals from protein?

125 grams per meal X 8 meals?

Dont know, seems a bit much too me.

250 grams of carbs per day seems feasable

55 grams of fat per day is feasable

Dont know, you question really has no substance to it. "Off the wall" pretty much sums it up. How would you react? might get plugged up.

Could cause a high nitrogen balance in your body which would cause calcium to pull away from your bones to buffer it which in turn could lead to things like osteopirosis or fractures.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

longhornDr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubherchicken
    say a 28 year old man, weighing around 200lbs bf unknowen, farly low... say he was to intake 5000 calories a day, which 3500- 4000 of them were from protein IE chicken breasts and and about 1000 of them were from complex carbs, oat meal, wheat bread, wheat bagles ect and maybe 500 of them were from good fats, avacados, olive oil or flax.. very minimal cardio, maybe 2-3 timnes a week for 30 min and weight training three days on one day break or four days on two days break.... curious

thanks, Rub
    You would be in the hospital on dialysis for acute renal failure if you actually managed to eat that amount of protein for any length of time.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, I would say that's not too good of an idea there myself.

Ever heard of the prase "You can get too much of a good thing".

That applies here. More does not always mean better, and often times is worse!

~SC~

yeah, i was just asking a freak question.. knew it was not realistic when i asked, but i jsut wanted to here some of your thoughts, or maybe someone who knows how the body works on a cellular level... know it would be harsh on the liver ect...

Thread Information