vulcanorion is offline New Member

Was fine but now need help

Well, actually I am on my way. About 5 yrs ago (I am 30 yrs old now) I did my first ever cycle - Dbol & sust250. I was 175 pounds (I am 5'10" tall). In six-eight weeks I went straight up to 200lbs. I was a lean bitch - yes, even at 5'10" I was lean at 200lbs. .....

.....however, I had a few personal problems that really impacted my life. In other words, I had major stresses in my life & I gained about 30 pounds of fat). Even so about 1 yr after my first cycle I did my second cycle (Dbol, Test Enan & EQ) - still weighing in at 230 or so. I got somewhat bigger in the upper body and my legs are natrually big and cut (one thing God blessed me with). However, those ever so naggin stresses in life caught up to me again and then I stopped working out BUT I kept doing the cycle. Guys, I. GOT. FAT. I went up to 268pounds. Blood Pressure (HBP) was at 140/100, I had borderline high cholesterol @ (222) and so forth. My test leveal drop to 142 *Normal test levels are 400-1000. Now its 2005, early 2005 in fact. My doc put me on Androgel for the low test levels. He also put me on a high blood pressure pill. This was not a good thing and at the time I didn't know it. The blood pressure pill he put me on has beta-blockers in it. What that does is slow the heart rate down (which overall lowers ones metabolism), even if you exercise your heart rate will not go above 120. Well, I gave him a call and told him that I have been working out for the last three months (April-June) and not seen a loss in BF or pant sizes. So he put me on another high blood pressure pill w/o beta-blockers. Since then I have dropped 10 pounds and that was just in the last week and a half. I'm not sure what is the direct cause in the weight loss is but maybe....just maybe all of that hard work the last three months I am starting to loo fat (and water too I'd imagine). The androgel must also be working because before I had low test levels and now with my test levels back up (above 1000) I am cutting the weight. I have lost 1 1/2 inches in the waist as I can tell in pant sizes.

Heres the deal though. I do not want to plateau. I used to be ripped (no I have no pics-I wish I had) but now my love handles are terrible. Stretch marks on the side and front. My worst fear is that the loose skin will stay there and just hang. Now, if you looked at me you wouldn't think I was 255lbs. Most people (because I still have muscle mass) think I am 230 but while that would be nice I am still 255. Like I said I was 265-268 just over a week ago. I am eating right - about 4 times per day and I do cario for about 20-25mins and I weight train for about 1 1/2 hrs. I do this 5 days per week.

So my questions are as follows:
    1) - For someone that was a stick @ 170pounds just 5 yrs ago, will me lossing the fat cause the skin to hang or do you guys think it will shrink up?

2) - Will the stretch marks reduce in appearence? I know they dont disapear but I have heard they they can reduce in appearence.

Thanks for reading. I will log my process of buring fat and gaining/keeping mass at my new home here. I used to post a lot at AA.com boards and at premeir anabolics butboth went under and Z-man (the mod at AA.com) left so I left too. He was cool.

Later guys.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    1) You may have loose skin after losing a lot of weight, yes, but it depends on your skin type, elasticity, how overweight you were in certain areas, etc.

2) Stretch marks usually don't go away, no. I won't sugar coat it. There are "masking" agents, but they will be there.

~SC~

The waist was about 44 at the highest. I am down to 42 right now. I lost that in 2 weeks. I had no other fat other than the stomach and lover-handle area.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You should be good to go then!

~SC~

Yeah, thats what my wife says too. She watches all the TLC stuff that shows really obese people who are like 500 pounds. I mean, if you'de look at me you wouldn't think I was 255 right now. You would think 230...maybe 235.

Thanks for the advice.

I do have one "unrelated" question though. How come I cannot use the PM (private messenging) option. I tried to PM a few vets/mods about sources, ect. Not that I am going to start doing gear again but in the future I may.

Hey man, thanks again bro.

Thread Information