lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"

"HOW TO CUT DIET" NOT WORKING???

alright guys, im seeking for some help from the experts.
    i recently started my cycle, consisting of 75mgfina EOD/test-e/500wk.
    before i started the cycle approx.10-12 wks ago i weighed 260 lbs, i cut naturally usng the atkins diet, and dropped 45lbs., i was 215 when i started at approx. 15%BF.i decided that i was tired of being weak, and i wanted to continue cutting with the test/fina using the sticky diet, i have followed it pretty much to the T, except i havent went very high on my carbs, approx 40-50 carbs per day.it appears that im gaining weight, within the past 12 days, i have gained 8-9 lbs., and i dont feel as lean.i know it cant be muscle, so what could it be possible water retention from upping the carbs?keep in mind i am 6' 3-1/2'', so i am quite tall, i just want to take suggestions, or perhaps an explanation.thanks.

note* i am also doing about 30 min. of moderate cardio 3 times a wk.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Should be doing 45 min of cardio 5-7 days per week in the AM
    Those carbs look a bit low to me for a guy your size. My guess is your macros are not right and you drop them to fast that is why you are not loosing. Those 8-9 could be part water/fat/ or muscle? hard to say untill you know you are doing everything right on the front end.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

ya, id bump up my carbs like i know i should, but im afraid ill put on too much weight, my body seems not to like carbs.would that much cardio start burning too much muscle, i dont want the cycle to be a waste, or is that much cardio reccomended?

You wont be burning muscle if your diet is dialed in right.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Also it is ok to drop your carbs but did you just drop them immediately to 50g's? Seems a bit drastic to me.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

no accually i was taking in maybe 5-8 carbs a DAY on the atkins based diet...

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lightwaytbaby
    alright guys, im seeking for some help from the experts.
    i recently started my cycle, consisting of 75mgfina EOD/test-e/500wk.
    before i started the cycle approx.10-12 wks ago i weighed 260 lbs, i cut naturally usng the atkins diet, and dropped 45lbs., i was 215 when i started at approx. 15%BF.i decided that i was tired of being weak, and i wanted to continue cutting with the test/fina using the sticky diet, i have followed it pretty much to the T, except i havent went very high on my carbs, approx 40-50 carbs per day.it appears that im gaining weight, within the past 12 days, i have gained 8-9 lbs., and i dont feel as lean.i know it cant be muscle, so what could it be possible water retention from upping the carbs?keep in mind i am 6' 3-1/2'', so i am quite tall, i just want to take suggestions, or perhaps an explanation.thanks.
    If I am reading this correctly you are on Test E 500mg EW and Fina 75mg EOD. Are you taking any anti-estrogens? Because this is probably where you are gaining weight from! I can't believe no one said anything about that... It most probably IS water retention. Water from the testosterone ... Don't worry about it. You will look puffy for the duration of your cycle unless you add something like femara.

You diet is probably ok. I wouldn't up the cardio either. You are just de****g with bloat. Good luck and post some befores and afters.

no accually i was taking in maybe 5-8 carbs a DAY on the atkins based diet...
    How did that make you feel?

...never mind I read the part where you said it made you feel weak and tired.

....Here is what I do and I am only 5'5" I start out at 100 grams of carbs per day and cut back my carbs gradually when i see that I am not dropping BF. I do cardio 7 days a week when strictly cutting. Yup... you got it..7 days a week. I have never ran into a problem with burning muscle or hitting a stale mate that I could not correct with making minor adjustments to 1. my diet 2. my cardio.

No wonder why you have gained weight.. You were only taking in 5 grams of carbs per day and all the sudden you introduced 50 grams. Atkins diet sucks ass for anybody that is weight training and into fitness. If it wasnt for the test and tren I am sure that you would have burned more muscle following that diet then applying the cutting sticky to your daily meal timing.

Post up your version of the cutting sticky and what you are doing day in and day out for others to see.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    1) Water retention from TE

2) Fina keeps weight up even while dieting, it's known for this

3) Diet is off and calculations don't meet your needs.

4) Cardio 3 times per week for 30 mins. is not going to get it done.

I'd say those are the reasons in that order, as that sticky has served 1000's of people very well.

~SC~

-water retention already only after 2 shots?
    -the only thing that varies from my diet to the sticky diet, is that for my reccomended weight my fat and carbs are less than suggested.
    -ill up the cardio, but is 7 days a week needed?if so im all for it!

post up the diet.
    the sticky is a "general guide line"
    abstrack@protonmail.com

well the diet goes as follows, so far but i have changed a few things that i will incorperate in the following weeks.its diffcult top follow exactly like the stick diet on certin days, because im a paramedic and on days i work 13hr shifts, its hard to follow exactly b/c i cant do cardio on empty stomach, and my 1st meal and pwo shake are within an hour, but it goes as follows.

1. 8 to 10 egg whites, approx. 1 to 1 1/2 cups, with approx. 1/2 to 3/4 cup of plain oatmeal, and i might throw in a yolk or 2.

WORKOUT

2. pwo shake, 2 scoops whey in 10 oz.water roughly 44 grams of protein, and 2 tablespoons of natural peanutbutter.

3. six to 10 oz. of lean meat and 2 sides of veggies.

4. same as 3.

MEAL FIVE , LEAN MEAT SIX TO TEN OZ. WITH 1 SCOOP WHEY.

END.

that was my daily diet on days i have to work, on off days i pretty much follow the stickey diet to a T, with basically the same portions.

oh, and with cardio, im upping it to 40 min. or so staying in my target heart rate around 120 BPM.and im trying to do this every day of the week, ill feep you posted in the results, any suggestions...

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    If I am reading this correctly you are on Test E 500mg EW and Fina 75mg EOD. Are you taking any anti-estrogens? Because this is probably where you are gaining weight from! I can't believe no one said anything about that... It most probably IS water retention. Water from the testosterone ... Don't worry about it. You will look puffy for the duration of your cycle unless you add something like femara.

You diet is probably ok. I wouldn't up the cardio either. You are just de****g with bloat. Good luck and post some befores and afters.
    i agree 100%

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    well the diet goes as follows, so far but i have changed a few things that i will incorperate in the following weeks.its diffcult top follow exactly like the stick diet on certin days, because im a paramedic and on days i work 13hr shifts, its hard to follow exactly b/c i cant do cardio on empty stomach, and my 1st meal and pwo shake are within an hour, but it goes as follows.

1. 8 to 10 egg whites, approx. 1 to 1 1/2 cups, with approx. 1/2 to 3/4 cup of plain oatmeal, and i might throw in a yolk or 2.

WORKOUT

2. pwo shake, 2 scoops whey in 10 oz.water roughly 44 grams of protein, and 2 tablespoons of natural peanutbutter.

4. same as 3.

END.

that was my daily diet on days i have to work, on off days i pretty much follow the stickey diet to a T, with basically the same portions.
    Along with the Test E....your diet is the prob. I dont have time now but i see a few things that may def be holding u back from loosing BF.

I will try to take a look tomorrow bro..BTW why did u go with test e for a cutter? why not prop?

FOLLOW MY CAPS

THIS IS FINE SINCE YOU ARE WORKING OUT IN THE AM BUT THE CUTTING STICKY WORKS BEST WHEN WORKING OUT IN THE PM. BASICALLY YOU ARE TRAINING YOUR BODY ALL DAY TO BURN FAT WHEN USING THE CUTTING STICKY. LYPOSIS STOPS AT PWO1

WORKOUT

WHERE ARE THE CARBS AND WHY ARE YOU TAKING IN FATS AFTER WORKING OUT? WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO SHUTTLE IN FATS AFTER A WORK OUT IS BEYOND MY COMPREHENTION.

AGAIN? THIS IS PWO2 WHICH SHOULD RESEMBLE THE SAME MACROS AS PWO 1. SHOULD BE HAVING A LEAN PORTION OF PROTEIN ADN A CLEAN CARBS SOURCE. FAT SHOULD BE KEPT TO A BARE MINIMUM.
    4. same as 3.

MEAL 5 IS GOOD BUT NOW YOU HAVE NO FATS? WHY NOT TAKE IN YOUR GOOD FATS NOW

WHERE IS MEAL 6?

YOUR MACROS ARE OFF FOR A GUYS YOUR SIZE AND IT IS PRETTY EVIDENT THAT YOU ARE NOT TOTALLY DIALED IN TO THE "T"

END.

I THINK YOU SHOULD RE-READ THE CUTTING STICKY. LAST TIME I LOOKED AT IT, IT DID NOT LOOK LIKE WHAT YOU HAD POSTED.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

1. would you suggest changing my diet on days i have to work, b/c i cant w/o at night, the gym closes by then.i posted my diet on days i WORK, on my days off i do the stickey diet to a T.

2.for my pwo shake, what would you suggest for carbs, perhaps a bannana/honey...and i got it no fats.
    3.ok, so for pwo 2, i consume lean protein/veggies, what source of carbs, should be included...
    4.so would meal 4 be ok with just lean protein/veggies/...
    FIVE.i will now include my fats, instead of pwo shake, thanks.
    SIX.what would you suggest for meal six, just basic lean protein/veggies, it would be too late at night to include a carb correct...thank you very much for your help.

FWIW, i'm running sust. at 750mg for the 1st 3 weeks, then week4 im cutting down to 500mg of sust, from week 5 to 12 im running test E, with the fina 7mg week 1 to 8.thats just how it played out with the juice i had, it will do for now.

caps

1. would you suggest changing my diet on days i have to work, b/c i cant w/o at night, the gym closes by then.i posted my diet on days i WORK, on my days off i do the stickey diet to a T.

YUP

2.for my pwo shake, what would you suggest for carbs, perhaps a bannana/honey...and i got it no fats.
    DEXTROSE

3.ok, so for pwo 2, i consume lean protein/veggies, what source of carbs, should be included...

ANY CLEAN SOURCE OF CARB...POTS, YAMS, RICE, PASTA, GRITS, OATS. ETC...

4.so would meal 4 be ok with just lean protein/veggies/...
    FIVE.i will now include my fats, instead of pwo shake, thanks.

THAT WOULD BE FINE BUT MAKE SURE THERE IS ABOUT A 3HR GAP. YOUR INSULIN LEVELS MIGHT STILL BE ELEVATED FROM PWO1 AND 2

SIX.what would you suggest for meal six, just basic lean protein/veggies, it would be too late at night to include a carb correct...thank you very much for your help.

PRO/FAT MEAL

abstrack@protonmail.com

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Between abstrack and Swole it's been answered.... I'd put in my .02 but to much has already been said.

i aploigize for being ignorent, but roughly, on days i work, how suould my diet be setup...i usually hit the gym at 5, when it poens, do my 45min. of cardio, go home eat meal 1,go back to gym around 730,workout for an hour, go home drinkpwo shake, shower and go to work.and i eat how i posted that diet on days i work.

''BASICALLY YOU ARE TRAINING YOUR BODY ALL DAY TO BURN FAT WHEN USING THE CUTTING STICKY. LYPOSIS STOPS AT PWO1 ''
    how could i effecctly use the basis of the sticky diet so that lyposis continues throughout the day...thanks.

i have been reading alot on here lately, and i greatly appreciate everybodys advice, so through researching i pretty much have my diet perfectly on days i dont have to work, except i need to pick up some dextrose, which ill do asap.

but on the other hand, on days i work, i need ALOT of help, so my body will continue burning fat all day, not just after pwo1.
    how should i go about eating....i wake up at 530am, and go to the gym and do 45 min. of cardio, by then its 645, ill wait a bit and then consume meal1, what should i eat, should it be the norm pro/carb, or should i go with pro/fat...i will then return to the gym, and workout for an hour or so, go home and drink my pwo shake.i will then go to work.i am pretty free all day, i just sit in my ambulance for 13 hours straight, so i can eat whenever i want, so what should i EAT, how should my meals, look.i cant workout when i get home, the gym is closed.so what would you suggest...thank you very much for all your help.

i aploigize for being ignorent, but roughly, on days i work, how suould my diet be setup...i usually hit the gym at 5, when it poens, do my 45min. of cardio, go home eat meal 1,go back to gym around 730,workout for an hour, go home drinkpwo shake, shower and go to work.and i eat how i posted that diet on days i work.

''BASICALLY YOU ARE TRAINING YOUR BODY ALL DAY TO BURN FAT WHEN USING THE CUTTING STICKY. LYPOSIS STOPS AT PWO1 ''
    how could i effecctly use the basis of the sticky diet so that lyposis continues throughout the day...thanks.
    I pretty much did in post number 17. It is kind of hard since you work out in the AM.

My advice would be to find a gym that stays open late.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    No offense but i see this as a case of "Cart before the horse" here, you are implementing the use of AAS while in the first place you do not know how to properly diet.

I would highly suggest you get your diet fine tuned and then implement AAS to get the results you seek.

Thread Information