China Dawg is offline Junior Member

Help with diet on cutting cycle

I'm 3 weeks into a cutting cycle of 120 mcg/day clenbuterol , 400 mcg/day T4, 100 mg/day test prop, and 20 mg/day winstrol . I'm doing cardio for 45 minutes six days a week. I also am lifting heavy 1 to 1.5 hours five days a week. Diet is clean and around 2,000 cal/day. Current weight is 87 kg (191 lbs) and height is 5' 7". Maybe 12% bf.

I'm not losing any weight, which I assume means I'm putting on some muscle, which is what the mirror tells me. Regardless though I'm not losing enough fat for what I want. My source just got some trenbolone , so I'm now going to add in tren at 75 mg/day and up the winstrol to 30 mg/day for the next four weeks. I can't really do anymore cardio without going crazy and I'm not sure I can cut anymore calories without going crazy too. But I want to put my diet up here and get your input on what you think.

7 am - 10 oz yogurt and 1/2 cup oatmeal (plain)

10 am - boiled egg

noon - 45 min cardio, abs

1:30 - protein shake, large apple

4 pm - boiled egg

6 pm - 2 large chicken breasts (pan fried), 1/4 cup corn

8 pm - weight lifting

9:30 - protein shake, 1 cup oatmeal (plain)

www.calorieking.com - I calculate that to be about 2,000 calories, 250 g protein, 165 g carbs, and 40 g fat. I eat like this six days a week and just eat a little more (but clean) once a week on my rest day. I hate this diet. I'm really weak with my weight lifting (compared to normal) which is why I eat a little carbs before, to try to give me some energy.

Any suggestions? I can't do cardio in the morning, so I try to limit my carbs immediately before my afternoon cardio. I'm thinking though that I need to cut the morning carbs down and eat more protein then instead, maybe some eggs. I live in China and many foods are not available here.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by China Dawg
    I'm 3 weeks into a cutting cycle of 120 mcg/day clenbuterol , 400 mcg/day T4, 100 mg/day test prop, and 20 mg/day winstrol . I'm doing cardio for 45 minutes six days a week. I also am lifting heavy 1 to 1.5 hours five days a week. Diet is clean and around 2,000 cal/day. Current weight is 87 kg (191 lbs) and height is 5' 7". Maybe 12% bf.

I'm not losing any weight, which I assume means I'm putting on some muscle, which is what the mirror tells me. Regardless though I'm not losing enough fat for what I want. My source just got some trenbolone , so I'm now going to add in tren at 75 mg/day and up the winstrol to 30 mg/day for the next four weeks. I can't really do anymore cardio without going crazy and I'm not sure I can cut anymore calories without going crazy too. But I want to put my diet up here and get your input on what you think.

7 am - 10 oz yogurt and 1/2 cup oatmeal (plain)

DROP THE YOGHURT AND ADD SOME LEAN PROTEIN

10 am - boiled egg

:SCRATCH: PRO/FAT HERE, AND NOT 1 EGG WHITE, MORE LIKE 10, AND ADD SOME FAT

THE CARDIO NEEDS TO BE DONE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING, ON AN EMPTY STOMACH, THIS WAY YOU'RE JUST BURNING UP THE FIRST 2 MEALS

1:30 - protein shake, large apple

DROP THE APPLE, ADD FAT

4 pm - boiled egg

6 pm - 2 large chicken breasts (pan fried), 1/4 cup corn

DROP THE CORN, ADD FAT

8 pm - weight lifting

ADD PWO, DEX/WHEY, 2:1 RATIO

9:30 - protein shake, 1 cup oatmeal (plain)

THIS IS PPWO, ITS OK

ADD A CUP OF COTTAGE CHESSE BEFORE BED

www.calorieking.com - I calculate that to be about 2,000 calories, 250 g protein, 165 g carbs, and 40 g fat. I eat like this six days a week and just eat a little more (but clean) once a week on my rest day. I hate this diet. I'm really weak with my weight lifting (compared to normal) which is why I eat a little carbs before, to try to give me some energy.

Any suggestions? I can't do cardio in the morning, so I try to limit my carbs immediately before my afternoon cardio. I'm thinking though that I need to cut the morning carbs down and eat more protein then instead, maybe some eggs. I live in China and many foods are not available here.
    CAPS, and belive me dude there is more foods available in China than in Croatia :WG:

bor
    And read the cutting sticky bro, it helps

bor
    Adjust the diet first and then see if you need to spend more $$$$ on additional gear

Thanks Bor, I appreciate your input. Yeah I think I'm going to drop that yogurt in the morning. I think it's got a lot of sugar in it, which is like the only processed sugar I get in my diet. I'll probably have a can of tuna instead - yummy tuna for breakfast!

I hear what you're saying about the cardio in the morning, but that's just not real possible for me. My stomach is pretty empty when I workout at noon, at least I'm hungry as h*ll.

I'll replace that apple with something too. Maybe a can of tuna or a chicken breast. I was thinking I need carbs PWO, but I'm not sure that applies to cardio. I need to keep the corn in my dinner so that I have some energy in the gym at night. I can barely make it through my weight lifting workouts as it is. The protein shake and oatmeal at 9:30 is my PWO meal. I can't do dextrose or cottage cheese - they're not available.... Yeah of course I've read the cutting sticky.

The tren is a done deal, I pick it up tomorrow. I'm leaving China to go back to the US in a few months, so I'm hitting it hard now while I can (legally).

bor
    Thanks Bor, I appreciate your input. Yeah I think I'm going to drop that yogurt in the morning. I think it's got a lot of sugar in it, which is like the only processed sugar I get in my diet. I'll probably have a can of tuna instead - yummy tuna for breakfast!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DROP IT ALL TOGETHER, JUST ADD A WHEY SHAKE , BEACUS ETHERE IS NOT ENOUGH PROTEIN IN YOGURT FOR YOUR FIRST MEAL

I hear what you're saying about the cardio in the morning, but that's just not real possible for me. My stomach is pretty empty when I workout at noon, at least I'm hungry as h*ll.

EMPTY STOMACH MORNING IS THE MOST IMORTAN T THING WHILE DIETING, KEEP THAT IN MIND. AND IT WILL HELP WITH THE FOOD CRAVINGS.

I'll replace that apple with something too. Maybe a can of tuna or a chicken breast. I was thinking I need carbs PWO, but I'm not sure that applies to cardio. I need to keep the corn in my dinner so that I have some energy in the gym at night. I can barely make it through my weight lifting workouts as it is. The protein shake and oatmeal at 9:30 is my PWO meal. I can't do dextrose or cottage cheese - they're not available.... Yeah of course I've read the cutting sticky.

- REPLACE THE APPLE WITH SOME FAT, LIKE ALMONDS, FLAX OR PEANUTS
    - NO PWO AFTER CARDIO!!! PRO FAT MEAL 30 MIN LATER OR PRO CARB 45 MIN LATER!
    - CORN IS A SIMPLE CARB, IT WON'T DO MUCH FOR YOU AS A PREWORKOUT MEAL
    - PWO NEEDS TO BE A SIMPLE CARB WITH PROTEIN, AND PPWO NEEDS TO BE A COMPLEX CARB WITH PROTEIN (OATMEAL AND WHEY) - THIS IS A M U S T!!! NO IMPROVISATION HERE
    - YOU CAN USE HONEY INSTEAD OF DEX, BUT YOU CAN GET IT ONLINE, AND I DOUBT IT ITS NOT AVAILABLE IN CHINA

The tren is a done deal, I pick it up tomorrow. I'm leaving China to go back to the US in a few months, so I'm hitting it hard now while I can (legally).

I'D DO THE SAME THING IN THAT CASE!
    CAPS

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll replace that apple with almonds. I can get those here and they're really good. I'll also see what I can do PWO to get some simple carbs in there. I like the idea of adding honey to my protein shake. Maybe add some coco powder with sugar too or drink some fruit juice on my way back from the gym. Also could just have some bread with jelly/jam on it.

I will also add in a PPWO meal as you suggested - a night time protein with oatmeal just before bed and ~ 1.5 hours after workout.

Thanks!

UPDATE - Things are moving along with my diet. I'm 4 weeks into it now. I've only lost 2 lbs but I'm doing 700 mg/wk of test prop and lifting heavy. So I assume I'm losing fat and gaining muscle. The results in the mirror look good and I've lost 2 inches off my waist (35 inches to 33 at belly button/love handles). I've got another 4 weeks to go and hope to get down to 10% bf, which I think is a real possibility.

I am slowly adjusting my diet as I eat up some of the foods I wanted to remove. Here's what it looks like now:

7 am - 1 cup oatmeal (plain), 2 scrambled eggs and 1 sausage (or a protein shake)

10 am - boiled egg

1:30 - protein shake, 1 large chicken breast or almonds or tuna

4 pm - boiled egg

6 pm - 1 large chicken breast (pan fried)

8 pm - weight lifting

9:30 - protein shake, 1 cup oatmeal (plain), simple carbs (cocoa powder added to shake and sweet bread)

I've added more simple carbs to my PWO meal. Basically I just get something sweet from the bakery. I assume this is okay PWO as a source of sugar. I go to bed soon after PWO so don't have time for PPWO. I think I will have 10 oz of yogurt though as PPWO if I get up for the bathroom before midnight.

I'm getting results now so part of me says don't change anything. But I think I'll get even better results if I make some changes. Mostly I tried to cut all simple carbs except PWO so that I only spike my insulin then. I have some complex carbs at breakfast and then try to keep the rest of my meals just protein and fat. Sound good? I may just need to increase my calories a little by eating more for dinner. I'm not sure yet if such a small dinner is enough to get me through 1.5 hrs of heavy lifting. Maybe I'll add almonds to my 6 pm meal.

In 4 weeks I plan on switching directly into a lean bulking phase. Basically I think I'll keep the diet the same and just eat more calories by eating larger portions at each time.

bor
    UPDATE - Things are moving along with my diet. I'm 4 weeks into it now. I've only lost 2 lbs but I'm doing 700 mg/wk of test prop and lifting heavy. So I assume I'm losing fat and gaining muscle. The results in the mirror look good and I've lost 2 inches off my waist (35 inches to 33 at belly button/love handles). I've got another 4 weeks to go and hope to get down to 10% bf, which I think is a real possibility.

I am slowly adjusting my diet as I eat up some of the foods I wanted to remove. Here's what it looks like now:

7 am - 1 cup oatmeal (plain), 2 scrambled eggs and 1 sausage (or a protein shake)

STILL MIXING CARTBS AND FAT HERE BRO, AND REPLACE THE SAUSEAGE WITH HE SHAKE - TOO MUCH SATURATED FAT

10 am - boiled egg

THAT IS NOT A MEAL, TRY5 WHITES AND 2 WHOLE EGGS

WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS....

1:30 - protein shake, 1 large chicken breast or almonds or tuna

COOL

4 pm - boiled egg

6 pm - 1 large chicken breast (pan fried)

OK

8 pm - weight lifting

9:30 - protein shake, 1 cup oatmeal (plain), simple carbs (cocoa powder added to shake and sweet bread)

I've added more simple carbs to my PWO meal. Basically I just get something sweet from the bakery. I assume this is okay PWO as a source of sugar. I go to bed soon after PWO so don't have time for PPWO. I think I will have 10 oz of yogurt though as PPWO if I get up for the bathroom before midnight.

SOMETHING SWEET FROM THE BAKERY PROBABLY CONTAINS FAT WHICH IS A NO-NO IN PWO

I'm getting results now so part of me says don't change anything. But I think I'll get even better results if I make some changes. Mostly I tried to cut all simple carbs except PWO so that I only spike my insulin then. I have some complex carbs at breakfast and then try to keep the rest of my meals just protein and fat. Sound good? I may just need to increase my calories a little by eating more for dinner. I'm not sure yet if such a small dinner is enough to get me through 1.5 hrs of heavy lifting. Maybe I'll add almonds to my 6 pm meal.

In 4 weeks I plan on switching directly into a lean bulking phase. Basically I think I'll keep the diet the same and just eat more calories by eating larger portions at each time.
    CAPS

Thread Information