Thread: 10 more lbs...

Angel of death is offline Senior Member

10 more lbs...

Well, I've been cutting for a while and I'm on my 4th and final week at 15mgs of m1t. The cycle has been great for exactly what I wanted. I stayed at 195lbs, lost a decent amount of bodyfat, got some great strength, and a lot of new lean muscle. However, I still have about 10lbs of bodyfat to go. I want to be completely cut up by early august. So I have a little less than a month to try to lose this last 10lbs or so. I am 5'8 and 195lbs at about 14% bodyfat I'd say.

The tools I have at my disposal are half a bottle of clen . Some thermogain. Some cee. Some swole v2 creatine. And I say some because I probably have half a thing of each, but whatever, I'm just throwing it all together to try to keep my muscle. I will start today with the clen and everything while continuing my last week of m1t. Hopefully this is going to be a good week as this cycle has been amazing so far. I've been taking ephedrine too off and on but I am going to stop that for the clen.

My diet has been very clean. High protein, moderate carbs and fats, but all my meals are set out right with either carbs/protein or fats/protein I have read the cutting sticky several times. However, I find it very possible for me to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time I have done it before. I am going to try to continue to do so with this. I will keep a log right here, my reason for this post is I want some criticism/sugestions. Suggest any supplements or fat burning methods that have worked great for you in short periods of time. I'd love to have my ideal physique by early-mid august. Thanks if anyone took the time to read this.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I would not cut during you PCT...Lowered cals at this time coule be very catabolic....If you eat at matnience and add your clen you may be able to trim off some fat....Not sure what you daily calorie plan was just thought I'd throw that in there as for supplements, since your coming off M-1T you going to need lipid support, Fish Oil, SesaThin, Red Rice Yeast, CoQ10. I would also throw some Cissus Rx or some Lean Extreme to help with cortisol issues.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Put a pause on yout cutting for 3 weeks or so, till you're fully recovered, this is a fvcked up time for your body....I think that would be the smart thing to do

well what im gonna do basically is eat pretty normal with high protein during PCT and try to use the clen to continue to cut me up.

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    how many cycles have you done before? if you have experience under your belt and you know how your body reacts after a cycle use that to your advantage. if this is your first cycle however, i would really advice you not to do what you are doing for 3-4 weeks. Why? because your body has just put on some serious LBM and lost a lot of fat. Right now your body is responding to extra weight(muscle) and a loss of fat. If you start cutting right now your body is going to want to use muscle since it is a living organism and needs calories to survive. anyway, just my idea, but what about moderatly high calorie diet with clen /slin combo for 3 weeks to keep LBM gains and to slowly keep fat off?

this is like my 4th cycle, and I dont want to use slin

Thread Information