Covey is offline Junior Member

I am back and getting married. HELP!

I used to spend hours and hours on this board every day a couple of years ago. I have not started my "real life" and sad to say have really let myself go. I am 21, 6'2 & 215 Pounds. About 17%BF. I am just starting to realize how bad it is. I am getting married Oct 15th and would love to have that bf down. I am going to do it natural this time and just bought some Zantrex 3. I need to know what type of cardio I should be doing and what my diet should look like.
    I am open to any advice. Thanks everybody!!
    Last edited by Covey; 07-13-2005 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Typo

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Congrats bro!! Now read this UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    Cardio should be performed 5-6 times a week for 45 minutes @ 65-70% MHR for maximum fat loss.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes
    a woman's sex drive by 90%.
    It's called a Wedding Cake.

LOL........seriously though.....just eat 5-6 small meals a day. Lean protein sources and complex carbs. My fav carb is oatmeal.........for protein my base is chicken , steak, eggs.

LUKA is offline Junior Member
    Just wondering ... if he will follow that schedule of eating and cardio + good wokrout. How long would it take roughly for him to drop from %17 to %12 ? I know everybody is different... well lets say on avarage ?
    Thanks

Thread Information