Thread: 7Lbs 1.5 weeks

LUKA is offline Junior Member

7Lbs 1.5 weeks

Hey guys. I was wondering what is happening with my weight( I mean its going up just not sure why) . I am 6`3 231Lbs pretty ****in fat about %16-17bf . 22yrs old. The thing is.. i ate the same ( not too clean) for past 2 months, been working out and went up from 212 Lbs to 224LBs. I would never go over that. Ive been at 224 LBs for about month staright. Now week and a half ago I added a dextrose to my PWO meals (80g). I went up from 224 LBs to 231 LBs since than. Ate the same.. worked out the same. Im assuming I just gained extra 7 Lbs of fat in no time ! HArd to tell by lookin at my fat ass.. 10Lbs of fat up or down probably wont be able to tell the difference ! .. I just wanted to know if that stuff is just not for me...or maybe im doing something wrong. Thanks

Lucas
    Last edited by LUKA; 07-12-2005 at 04:02 PM.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    What are your goals? WHat exactly does your diet look like? Weight gain by just adding the dex is likely do to you also increased your cals and carbs by however much.

WEll my diet is not that good. I try to separate carb intake from fat intake. I eat eggs, pasta, boston market chicken withc spinach, pineapples , other fruits, some vegetables, whey protein with flax, or w/Dex after Workout. I drink a lot of milk red fat - % 2 milk. It always happens that Ill grab some cookie or chocolate or some other crappy food.
    I try to have a meal every 3 hrs.
    My ultimate goal is to be about 250Lbs with %10bf. But beening more realistic well 225Lbs with %10-12 would be great. Would be easier if I could accept the way I am.. and dont really care about what others say. But I cant do that.. I wont even go swim cuz I know how I look. Its hard man.. especialyl now I met so many nice girls. Started to date some of them... damn when itll get to the point that we gotta go swim or do any activity taht requires taking shirt off ( SEX ? ) ..im done..Unless she can accept the way I am... Anyway I cant do that. Take the shirt off so everybody can see my bitch tits and my ONE PACK.Thats why I gotta do something about it ASAP. I mean im in shape .. I can lift good amounts. The only thing is.. LAYER OF FAT ( maybe more than one ) that covers my body... So I guess just by getting my %bf down to %10 would totally change my life!
    Thanks

-Lucas
    Last edited by LUKA; 07-12-2005 at 05:42 PM.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    You were already taking in a good amount of carbs from some of your foods, especially pasta (ditch it). Then you added a good amount of carbs PWO which helped you in the sense of getting that extra protein to your muscles but probably put you over the amount of carbs you should be taking in. In my opinion carbs should only be in your first meal (oats, brown rice..etc) and in your PWO shake when your on a strict cutting diet. Also ditch the milk and make sure the veggies your taking in are all high fiber veggies.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    are you juicin'? could be water weight

Nope im not juicing. Im not ready for that. Not untill Ill get my body fat low and have my diet in check.

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    16-17% isnt that bad its around the national average...and adding 7lbs of fat would def show a difference it would jump you close to 3% more in bf.....r u sure your 16-17%

Yeah measured today... %16.3bf. 231LBs 6`3 tall. Well I dont have huge tits or belly..its just covered with fat..and it doest look nice. To me it looks really bad. I gotta use that Sticky cuttin diet.. guys are saying that it works. cardio 5 days a week .. eat as it says.
    Are pineaples ok for cutting ? Cuz i eat a lot of them every day (3cans)
    1 can - 4 slices = 44g carbs all sugar. Im gonna have to limit myself to 1 can a day. Aslo skim milk... is that alright ?

dabigguy86 is offline New Member
    Luka.

Generally anything in a can is overprocessed. and u dont want that sugar IMO

If u must eat real pineapples. But id steer clear of fruit while cutting!

Real results come from REAL hard work.
    Pure and Simple

All the best in attaining your desired physique!

Got it.
    Well Ill just snap some pictures of me right now..and come back with them 3 months from now. With before and after. I think thats the best way to see the results.. cuz I see myself in the mirror every freakin day..and It seems like I look the same..every day.
    Alright guys.. I know everything I needed to know. Thanks a lot for Your comments and advices.

-Luka

Thread Information