Thread: not hungry

InTraining is offline Junior Member

Exclamation not hungry

i know what tryes of foods i need to be eating and the amounts, but the thing is i have trouble eating.
    i used to only eat 1 small meal a day and not be hungry, now im trying to eat 6 normal size meals a day and finding it hard, is there anything i can buy to help my appitite? at the moment i am only making my protien amount by taking about 5 shakes a day along with other food but want to cut them down to about 2 a day, any ideas???

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Are you taking any supple,ents that might comprimise your appetite?

what sort of thingh do you mean??
    i am taking metabolic whey, they are the shakes i was talking about.

niXon)( is offline Member
    b12 helps some people with appitite.

also, I say eat more and force it down. your stomach will stretch and you'll be able to get in more food if you keep doing this obviously.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i always get nervous when everyone says to inject vitamin b-12 but they say it is better than the pill form

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    i always get nervous when everyone says to inject vitamin b-12 but they say it is better than the pill form
    why? Im 18 and i inject a b-complex and sometimes b-12 alone....once a week.....

I dont have any research rite now to prove this....but im pretty sure its better Via IM injections....

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    btw it did nothing for my appetite but i like injecting....and it has other benefits....

I guess if fat is not an issue u could add some Dextrose..which will make ur blood sugar plummet after the spike....which in turn will make you hungrier....there was this ting i was taking called mesogor(sp?) i think...helped alot when i was buliking dirty but i had some stomach discomfort...try to keep fiber at the exact RDA not over...which really does reduce hunger for me....drink no more than 1 gallon...thats all i can think of for now
    good luck

i am starting to get there with my calories, about 500 short a day, but is still better than before.
    my next question is do i still have to take in as much calories on my days off from the gym????

Thread Information