dabigguy86 is offline New Member

Cut, Bulk, Cut, Bulk......

I have been cutting for the last 2 months, and im planning an up comming bulk! Now ive been working my ass off to get results im happy with in terms of abs! I was think that bulking for one month then cutting for one month and so on, maybe a good way to keep bodyfat to minimum.
    Obviously when over feeding your a gonna put on some sought of body fat, even when clean bulking as your in a calorie excess.

So if clean bulked for a month, then cut for a month and im not talking an all out cut, but enough to lean up! Would this be a viable option?
    This would keep my metabolism guessing also, as i think my adapts to changes in diet rather quickly?

What do you guys think?

ya_man is offline Member
    Bump

bump

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    Bump
    Please, if you are going to bump a thread, at least give some advice within your post!!!

If you are trying to increase your post count, please visit the Lounge where you can post-whore until you drop dead from tiredness.

~SC~

ya_man is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Please, if you are going to bump a thread, at least give some advice within your post!!!

If you are trying to increase your post count, please visit the Lounge where you can post-whore until you drop dead from tiredness.

~SC~

I thought the "bump" was so has it was to go back to the top of the page so people can answer it?...I am unable too cause I was curious as to the answer and it was getting further down the page....therefore i bumped it....maybe i have the wrong definition of what Bump means....soooooo sorry!

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    IMO it doesn't sound like a bad idea. I think you can bulk by simply increasing your calories of your cutting diet, but mainly eating the same stuff just more of it. This is what I have done to try to add some size without adding bf. However, the size gains are much slower when you do it cleaner.

-SHRED

thanks shred!

the only difference between cuting and bulking for me is carbs. i l really have to cut carbs to loose bf, but i dont have to add many to gain weight.

Thread Information