bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

Dieting made me a little biatch

So, I'm currently not at home, I'm running my buisness which is located on the croatian shore.

My girlfriend came yesterday to visit me for like a day and half, she's leaving tommorow, and I arranged to take 2 days off, and have a little "vacation".

So I decided, while on my "vacation" the diet is OFF, I'll be eating like sh!t., and I was really excited about it, coz how much harm can 2 days make!

So look at my pothetic crazy a$$ excuse for a "cheat day" I had yestereday :

- I wake up, and instead of my breakfirst binge I go do empty stomach ECA cardio for an hour - OBSESIVE LOSER!

- come home, do some more "cardio" with my gf , and I think ; since I did the cardio, I could ditch the bibreakfirst binge and have a pro fat meal, so I have a shake with peanuts

- I have another pro fat meal 2 hours later

- lunch time, we're havink clams, and I have 2 pieces of bread with lunch UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU big cheating now

- I go to the beach, do some more "cardio", and its pizza time!!! I've been waiting for this all day long! My gf says ; "I won't be able to eat the whole thing, lets get one, we'll each have half, and if you're still hungry you can get another one!" . I think, cool, I'll eat 1 and a half pizza instead of one! I COULDN'T EVEN FININSH THE HALF I GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, DIETING MADE ME A LITTLE BIATCH!

Don't diet, coz you'll turn into a woman that can't eat a whole pizza!

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    thats not much of a cheat day really
    cause u done so much cardio it makes up for that cheating which isnt really much anyway

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    that is a biatch a$$ cheat day for sure bro. Dieting didnt make me like that, I can still eat more $hit food than anyone i know.

Veretta21 is offline Junior Member
    Shred if ya weigh under 215--I'll go toe to toe with ya for eat shit food

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Veretta21
    Shred if ya weigh under 215--I'll go toe to toe with ya for eat shit food
    HAHA ya I weigh around 195. I haven't met anyone yet that can eat with me, even my friends that are around 260 so I dont know.

Thread Information