Thread: Dieting made me a little biatch
07-21-2005, 02:23 AM #1
Dieting made me a little biatch
So, I'm currently not at home, I'm running my buisness which is located on the croatian shore.
My girlfriend came yesterday to visit me for like a day and half, she's leaving tommorow, and I arranged to take 2 days off, and have a little "vacation".
So I decided, while on my "vacation" the diet is OFF, I'll be eating like sh!t., and I was really excited about it, coz how much harm can 2 days make!
So look at my pothetic crazy a$$ excuse for a "cheat day" I had yestereday :
- I wake up, and instead of my breakfirst binge I go do empty stomach ECA cardio for an hour - OBSESIVE LOSER!
- come home, do some more "cardio" with my gf , and I think ; since I did the cardio, I could ditch the bibreakfirst binge and have a pro fat meal, so I have a shake with peanuts
- I have another pro fat meal 2 hours later
- lunch time, we're havink clams, and I have 2 pieces of bread with lunch UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU big cheating now
- I go to the beach, do some more "cardio", and its pizza time!!! I've been waiting for this all day long! My gf says ; "I won't be able to eat the whole thing, lets get one, we'll each have half, and if you're still hungry you can get another one!" . I think, cool, I'll eat 1 and a half pizza instead of one! I COULDN'T EVEN FININSH THE HALF I GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, DIETING MADE ME A LITTLE BIATCH!
Don't diet, coz you'll turn into a woman that can't eat a whole pizza!
07-21-2005, 03:51 AM #2
thats not much of a cheat day really
cause u done so much cardio it makes up for that cheating which isnt really much anyway
07-21-2005, 10:31 AM #3
that is a biatch a$$ cheat day for sure bro. Dieting didnt make me like that, I can still eat more $hit food than anyone i know.
07-21-2005, 11:37 AM #4Junior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
Shred if ya weigh under 215--I'll go toe to toe with ya for eat shit food
07-21-2005, 12:24 PM #5Originally Posted by Veretta21
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)