Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Future of the diet board

Im just curious in what direction you guys want to se this board move. I have to say this board has the best info on the net right now and I am so gratefull to all the people hear. I have learned alot.
    Swole has above all been a asset and given way more help then anyone could think. I have gotten more help here from him and others for free then I would get from paying a nutritionist.

Now I feel I have stumbled into a former neglected area of bb nutrition. Im talking about the more in depth look at micro nutrients and a general healthy living. This board has always been about beeing healthy and lean but the healthy part has never been specificly explored.

What I would like to see is to expand this board into more specific health improvement topics. Orthomolecular medicin to be specific. But not sure how that would be done. Im learning more and more of it each day but I am far far from knowlegable on the subject.

What Im talking about is more specific discussion on how to lower cholesterol, prevent heart conditions, beat comon diseases, with diet minimise the side effects of juicing without having to turn to other medications. Prevent joint problems, lower the risk for cancer and so on. Alot of stuff we all could benifit from. It could also give this board a view no other bb community on the net has.

What do you all think of this?
    How could this be achieved?
    Does anyone else feel this strongly about it as me?

Input, ideas lets hear it.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I say whatever information that people have, just bring it to the table and post it like we do w/all diet related issues.

~SC~

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    its an idea, im always interested in how to keep myself looking and actually being healthy.

swole its more like maby we can attract certain kind of members if we try to profile it a bit different. Just a idea Im throwing out. Would be mad fun if we could get like a orthomed to this board.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I think it would be cool to have like an "Advanced Theories" section in which we could discuss various dieting, nutritional theories....A place to get some good friendly debates that hopefully would results in new methods, better methods, changed thinking about particular stategies etc

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    overall, I think people were be turned away be the name of the board "steroid .com". I know people that would join that are knowledgable in such areas, but would not want a board with that name in their favorites. The name of the board is related to one area, when in reality this board is about so much more than just steroids . Just my opinion.

-SHRED

shred I agree. the name would be a scare factor for some no doubt. I miss the old anabolicreview adress. But I guess there is a financial reason behind the steroid .com

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with you johan'
    i would like to see that too

Thread Information