jmoto is offline New Member

NEwbie to the whole bodybuild scene..

Can somebody help me out? Im a amateur to all this bodybuilding and eating right thing. Can somebody just give a few things I should be consuming on the days I do workout? I understand that to maximize your metabolism you have to eat several small meals a day. As for what your supposed to eat, im not entirely sure. Heres a normal day for me of when I do my workout + cardio. I do my workout + A.M. cardio Tues., Thurs., Sat, Sun.

8am - Cardio for an hour
    9:30am - About a cup of Cereal w/ nonfat milk and 1/2 of oatmeal, multivitamin
    11:30am - Tukery w/ serving of veggi (string beans, peas, carrots, cranberries)
    2:00pm - Baked/boiled chicken w/ serving of veggi
    4:00pm - Lift/workout
    5:45pm - After workout, I have protein shake with dextrose(told this was good for a shake after you workout.)
    7:00pm - Chicken with veggi and small serving of white rice, dont like b.rice

Im trying to lose a good deal of weight and lower my body fat. Currently im at 175lbs with 15% bf, 5' 10". Not a muscular physique at all, got some fatty areas especially around the tummy. But really right now I would like to slim down quite a bit first, then really start to concentrate on bulking up. With that said, you think im eating correctly? I dont think I have enough of carbs but im scared of consuming too much since I hold weight very easily. Thanks for L@@KING. Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Check the "how to cut" post atop this page that is marked "important", as it will give you a good general guide to adopt. You will then want to read the other "important" post about what you will want to present to the board for critique by the members.

Good luck!

~SC~

jmoto is offline New Member
    Thanks SC, ill look into it.

Thread Information