getbig888 is offline Senior Member

Dislocated shoulder in a fight.

sup bros, its been a while since i posted on the board but everything has been going good until saturday night. I got in a fight and dislocated my shoulder so now i am out for 4-6 weeks. I am looking for a good dietary approach during these weeks i cant work out. I will be doing cardio 5 times a week to keep fat gains down, but i also want to maintain as much muscle mass as possible. My diet did consist of 7 meals on workout days, which were 4 pro/carb and 3 pro/fat meal (250 g carbs 350 g pro, and 50-60g fats) on cardio days i dropped down to 6 meals and only 2 pro /carb meals. Any help bros would be greatly apprecieated.
    5'11
    10%

bump-- any advice would be greatly appreciated, should i just eat the same way i would on off days? i am just really worried about losing mass

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    its all in your mind. If you think this injury is goign to hinder you, it WILL do just that. Just think straight and strong as all hell. Try some sprints as a form of anaerobic activity.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ouch! This happened in a fight huh? Does that mean you lost?

~SC~

SABAGOY is offline Junior Member
    Same thing happened to my friend....He was in a fight and as he was swinging some grabbed his arm from behind...ripped his shit right out....sucked!

i sure as hell didnt win in the end. It wasnt bad i only got hit once from behind. I hit a guy who pushed me and then when he was stumbling back i tried to tackle him and i missed and ran into a truck! So i guess the truck won. Thanx 4 the encouragement bros, but i am still all ears to a good dietary approach 4 my situation.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    D@mn thats a good story

4-6 Weeks? You're damn lucky and you had better rehab that shoulder PROPERLY. Same situation for me, threw a wild punch...out a year...i never rehabbed it right and it's really affected my training negatively...

Thread Information