wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member

4 servings of cream of wheat to much?

last few days, for breakfast ive been cooking up cream of wheat. i dont add any suger or salt, but do add a table spoon of sugar free jam. it takes a 4 serving portion to fill me up. is this way too much? i am not really dieting or bulking, just trying to eat better foods and trying to eat all brown instead of white stuff. as in rice, bread and potatoes. i also eat a lot of skin less chicken and steaks. i also havnt drank a pop in months........thanks
    Last edited by wascaptain5214; 07-25-2005 at 10:53 AM.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I just got a filling done, and trying to eat oat meal is really hard when you can't feel your lips.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Depends on what you daily needs are.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    im 5' 11 245 what should be my calorie intake? i never watched my food that way. when i want to lose weight i dont eat as much and cardio more. when i cycle i eat a whole lot. right now i am just trying to eat clean with no junk and eat mostly brown and veggies and meat. i would guess my bf is at 15 to 20 percent. i can see the top part of my abs , thats it.on the waist i got a little roll. would like to trim that off though

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    well one serving is 1/4 cup right? I use creme of rice which is similar and use 1/2 cup which is two servings roughly 300cal, but I also add egg whites to it to fill me up more.

Thread Information