AnthonyM is offline Associate Member

Best diet for my first cycle ??

Ok so this is my first cycle.. I want to know what the best diet would be. I wieght 258 mostly fat but increasing muscle and decreasing fat. I've lost about 30 pounds so far, and have built up a decent amount of muscle as we'll.. im starting a cycle of 750mg of sust for 10 week's along with clen .. I have liquid nolva and clomid for it's need's as we'll.. what would be the best diet to maximize fat loss along with building muscle?

MrKadugen is offline Junior Member
    prolly a clean bulk.

Check out the "how to bulk" sticky. It shows you how to figure out your BMR and some guidelines on how many calories you want to be eating whether you are cutting or bulking.

Do as much reading/research as you can, get some ideas of what has worked for others trying to do the same as you (clean bulk). Then once you have an idea of how you are going to run your diet, then post your stats, diet, and your goals. Then it can be critiqued by experienced bros on the board.

If you do enough good research, and do lots of reading on different threads, you shouldn't need to ask too many questions....well that's what I've found at least

And always remeber, research first, then if you still can't find an answer, ask away. We are here to help!

Good luck bro.

Oh, and remember, a clean bulk will do neither cut or put size on very fast. if you have a good ammount of size, cutting would prolly be a good choice. Esp if you are jucin', cause the juice should help you keep on the size while cutting.

And some say clen will help you keep size as well....I haven't done enough research on that aspect yet...so i don't have much to say on the subject (of muscle preservation wile on clen).

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Muscle preservation with clen is a myth...

Gassy is offline Junior Member
    A lot of people say that advanced lifter can't lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. For me, the only way to do it is to workout 1st thing in the morning and to take in all the days carbs right before, during and right after my workout. I'm talking about 400 grams of carbs, mostly liquid. The rest of the day is just protien(450grams), fat and, very little carbs(nuts and seeds). 600mg of tren makes it a lot easier! Hope this helps a little.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i think u should lose the weight naturally, then start juicen. it will be alot easier to see the gains from the juice if u do that. also how long have u been training.

I have been training for like 4 month's.. I do a regular lifting routine, which i change often. I do about an hour of cardio.. I've built up alot of muscle in my upperbody allready and i have lost 30 pounds. The diet im on is working fine, alot of protein, carbs in the morning 5 meals a day. I was just wondering what would be the best

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyM
    I have been training for like 4 month's..
    With that being said I have to say give it another 24 to 36 months before you even think of using gear... that way you can get your diet and routines down before trying to introduce any AS. I'm just a firm believer of going hard naturally sticking with good routine and diet for 3 to 5 years before even thinking about steroids .

niXon)( is offline Member
    IMO hold off, lose more fat, and drop the sust to at least 500mg/wk! jeez

niXon)( is offline Member
    oha and to build muscle and lose fat your diet has to be Fing perfect, so i suggest studying on here for a long time. bulking and cutting sticky helped me get a good start with my diet.

tretch187 is offline Associate Member
    Good god.... FOUR MONTHS!?!??!

Are you kidding me?

Back off the stuff dude. If its the lifestyle you want... actually live it for a bit.

Jake

its not that I have never hit the gyn before..I've spent alot of football and baseball seasons in the gym troughout high school and college.. It has just been two years since I hit it hard, I've been goin at it for the last 4 months.

Thread Information